Suli out for ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Your kidding me right....this is now an Elliott/Parker centre combo....will have to now own the middle 100% with Tommy T in everything....what the heck has Suli been up to this time ???

I did notice KFC are listed as a corporate partner so maybe...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So both starting centres out for disciplinary reasons. After running 15th it’s not as though we need this. Would like to see Garrick get a shot in the centre.
Good call - looks most likely to make a dent out of the 3 and is a centre.
Parker went ok last week so fair enough....but Elliott would have looked better on the wing with Garrick coming in.
Who knows - Des may change it up come game day....just disappointed Suli is out, has made some good runs first few rounds.

I hope this doesn't mean he didn't turn up for training or turned up late.

I thought he'd finally come good, hopefully it's just a minor thing like not making a skinfold or weight target or something like that.

Trouble with all this is we play the top side in the comp without two blokes who must have the brains of a pea and end up with Parker and Elliott playing outside Elgey v Codey Walker and Origin regulars Inglis and Gagai As usual the club pays the price and they collect a cheque at the end of week.Every chance of two points and a good performance in front of a home crowd is invaluable and these guys just don’t respect that it seems.

Frustrating is an understatement.With a weak backline to start with it must drive Des crazy.

I’m not talking about a fine. I’m talking about paying players a salary over a season who just won’t commit to a team ethic and these blokes have a wrap sheet a mile long. Must be last chance saloon for these guys surely.

Your kidding me right....this is now an Elliott/Parker centre combo....will have to now own the middle 100% with Tommy T in everything....what the heck has Suli been up to this time ???
Absolute disaster site says disciplinary performance reasons. You have to pick Funa at this point Elliot hits like Billy and is marking inglis.

I think Des will maybe give him one more chance in a few weeks, and will send him down to Blacktown for a couple of games in the mean time to give him a reality check. One more strike and he's out!
What I would like to see if he is fit next week is
Funa come in on a wing Garrick replace suli at center
My backline
Tom
Jorge
Elliot
Garrick
Funa

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10