Suli out for ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn't have minded the Sharks bloke getting his debut this weekend - Bronson Xerri....kid can play and super quick
Did you see the video on the sharks website of when he was told he would make his debut? It’s a great clip. And I agree, Xerri is an awesome young talent.

Suli seemed to work hard over the Summer and it’s showed in his performances over the past few weeks. I wonder if he can keep the training and discipline up or if it’s just all to difficult for him. Interesting that Des has gone for just one big bopper on the bench again this month. Seems to want mobility and attack. Very different from the way he ran the Dogs and and very different from Souths.

Did you see the video on the sharks website of when he was told he would make his debut? It’s a great clip. And I agree, Xerri is an awesome young talent.
I did see it and was a great watch - seemed so appreciative of the opportunity....will watch his debut with interest....no doubt a Huge talent and seems to have that attitude where he has earned it - not entitled, as 1 poster rightfully put down earlier which a few of the talented younger NRL players seem to have and get off track.

Are people legitimately surprised? He lasted 3 rounds before being dumped, because of laziness...and I've been told weight again and also (partying).

Players can celebrate and enjoy themselves, sure, but the party culture was Trent Barrett, and he's gone.

Des ‘Billy Bean’ Hasler strikes again:

‘Moses, we’re trading you to the Parkes Spacemen. Clean your locker out, return the key and good luck!’

Are people legitimately surprised? He lasted 3 rounds before being dumped, because of laziness...and I've been told weight again and also (partying).

Players can celebrate and enjoy themselves, sure, but the party culture was Trent Barrett, and he's gone.
Just how many chances do these pea brains get ?? We finally look like a team and when we're up against a top side we've got Walker and Suli sitting on the sidelines because they can't behave to standards. They just don't deserve the $$$ and chances they've been given.

Think both will be gone / let go by the club come seasons end.
I really hope so. Ungrateful overpaid princesses. These guys get to play games for their living. They get paid very well and are still too thick to toe the line.
Look at some of the great centres we have had over the years.
O'connor
Lyon
Craig Innis
Shoulders matai

Good club men who didn't get into trouble.

And now we have
Walker and suli. There's always truck driving or labouring lads. Proper work for a 10th of the money you make now. Good luck.

Your kidding me right....this is now an Elliott/Parker centre combo....will have to now own the middle 100% with Tommy T in everything....what the heck has Suli been up to this time ???
Parker did a good job against the Warriors . Elliott best position is centre and he has that added speed that we need .
I am confident the duo will do a good job

Last edited:
Best news I have heard all week.

Fatboi Suli is given enough rope by Des to succeed, but he has decided to hang himself.

He was absolute crap on the weekend, running out of the defensive line, being unable to slide in defence and throwing forward passes. He will be gone by June 30th. Send him to Parra :D

Elliott in makes Manly a LOT stronger.

This is disappointing to hear for the young bloke himself but more so for for the team and us, the only positive is that at the very least the players now know its Des's way or the highway, I think he is being used as an example, and good on Des for that, some of them need the proverbial boot up the @ss at times.
The party is over now back to training !!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8