Snake back to training tomorrow???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
is there a T20 cricket game on this year like has happened previously a few years back?

I remember Kite was pretty handy pace bowling and Brett Land Rover almost copped a ball through the window.

Was a good day, shame they stopped it.

I believe that the pic taken was the winning team ,and Tom in white was on the other team.One was Team Lussick ,not sure who the other captain was..

It's sad that there are only a handful of the faces in that photo that I recognise. In years gone by I could name them all but now with so many changes the team does not even feel like Manly.
Yes Rodo, our 2017 team is not recognizable as compared to our first team in 1947 .
Where have our original players gone ?
Where the fck is Max Whitehead ? Gordon Willoughby ?
Roy Bull ? Merv Gillmer ? Jim Hall ? Johnny Bliss ?
You are so right Rodo , This 2017 team does not feel like Manly
I am going to cancel my membership and will not be going to watch these 2017 imposters play . I will forever turn on my VHS player and watch the 1947 team games !!!

It's sad that there are only a handful of the faces in that photo that I recognise. In years gone by I could name them all but now with so many changes the team does not even feel like Manly.

Me too. Some guesses:

Lawrence/ ??? / Jake / K Meehan / J Wright / Schuster? / ???!

DCE / M Wright / Lane / Cullen? / Tafua / Amone?

Green?? / Sironen / Walker / Barrett

I believe that the pic taken was the winning team ,and Tom in white was on the other team.One was Team Lussick ,not sure who the other captain was..
Yes mate I also remember Eadie, Randall, Fulton

Yes mate I also remember Eadie,Randall, Krillich, Fulton, Martin, Branighan etc just like I will remember DCE, Walker, Tribojevic brothers, Tapou etc !! What a ridiculous comment. Some people on here just will never forget the past !

Yes mate I also remember Eadie, Randall, Fulton

Yes mate I also remember Eadie,Randall, Krillich, Fulton, Martin, Branighan etc just like I will remember DCE, Walker, Tribojevic brothers, Tapou etc !! What a ridiculous comment. Some people on here just will never forget the past !
That's a bit harsh...Rodo was just saying that there has been a very big turnover in the past year or so, and a heap of new faces...and yes, for some of us it IS sad that there are no Ballins, Stewart Bros, Buhrers or Matais, but that doesn't mean we won't get behind the new faces. Just gives us more to be excited about for 2017 and the future, but you still look back at the past decade and feel slightly sad they're all gone...

That's a bit harsh...Rodo was just saying that there has been a very big turnover in the past year or so, and a heap of new faces...and yes, for some of us it IS sad that there are no Ballins, Stewart Bros, Buhrers or Matais, but that doesn't mean we won't get behind the new faces. Just gives us more to be excited about for 2017 and the future, but you still look back at the past decade and feel slightly sad they're all gone...
Every year when the new boys pull on their Manly jumpers to play for Manly , it looks like Manly and feels like Manly !!!
Go the mighty Sea eagles feathered friend :)
Manly Warringah, Manly Warringah
We’ll all be marching beside you this year
And our voice will be heard
From Brookvale to the ANZ

Back on topic, this is about Snake back at training.......anyone happens to see him around ??

As mentioned I saw him in a photo with Max Delmege and Ricky Nixon a few days ago, but they could have just been don for the tennis.

Every year when the new boys pull on their Manly jumpers to play for Manly , it looks like Manly and feels like Manly !!!
Go the mighty Sea eagles feathered friend :)
Manly Warringah, Manly Warringah
And our voice will be heard
From Brookvale to the ANZ

Should get the words right @BOZO or u making a new version Scotty!!!!!

Should get the words right @BOZO or u making a new version Scotty!!!!!
There you go feathered friend ....:)

Hey Hey Hey, good old Eagle Rock's here to stay,
I'm just crazy 'bout the way we move,
Doin' the Eagle Rock.
Oh Oh Oh come on fast, you can come on slow
I'm just crazy 'bout the way we move,
Doin' the Eagle Rock.

giphy.gif

Back on topic, this is about Snake back at training.......anyone happens to see him around ??

As mentioned I saw him in a photo with Max Delmege and Ricky Nixon a few days ago, but they could have just been don for the tennis.
It was reported somewhere yesterday (?) that he was spotted in recent days at the Japanese restaurant in Melbourne that he is invested in.

Seriously .... he fuchen sacked 20 fukin players last year ... do you seriously think the players think he is one of the boys!!!!

Fuch me sideways on a Sunday, can't you people just enjoy a happy photo without inventing negative sht
Can,t help out an old mate can ya woodsie and let me know the difference of fuchen & fukin in cause I got no fucn idea

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8