Snake back to training tomorrow???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All good mate, it was just the troll part that set off the trigger finger. I'll reverse it.
all good ... I didn't say you were a troll ... I was trying to make the point (maybe badly) that an unsubstantiated item could be a troll .. not that I would ever do that :whew:

Good to see you back @brad.

Hope the country music hasn't fried your brain ;)

Even though Snakes retirement would be disappointing, it would be good for fans to get some closure on our club legends future.
Cheers mate . Yer the festival has been flat out , i have the task of setting all the stages and whatever else up for the singers and guests . Best mates with Chad morgan lol, enough to fry the brain. Yes mate abit of closure will be nice and my source was very positive about snake and Matai. 80% and wanting to play is very encouraging.

Here is the Lurker view on Matai;

The Lurker: Matai was due to announce his retirement late last year but there was a hold up due to a non-football matter. I have not heard or seen anything to suggest he will play this year.

Like Tom Wright, if Kelly is good enough, he will be playing first grade by years end. Injuries will create openings or one of those two will grab one of the wing spots until the centre position becomes available. Both Wright and Kelly have potentially more to offer on the wing than Taufua and Uate at this stage. But it probably wont be until mid year or later that the transition will occur permanently
Rubbish. Tom wright is way off defensively.

Here is the Lurker view on Matai;

The Lurker: Matai was due to announce his retirement late last year but there was a hold up due to a non-football matter. I have not heard or seen anything to suggest he will play this year.

So it's confirmed then. Matai's in.

Rubbish. Tom wright is way off defensively.

Based on what evidence? Surely not because someone earlier questioned whether he had defence issues coming from Union, but not based on observation. Too often people are judged on what someone says and it becomes fact. I rather wait for evidence to be displayed. He's barely played many games in RL since his switch and the short material we've seen so far suggests he is quite competent in defence. But perhaps you've seen more of him than I have.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8