Snake back to training tomorrow???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm hoping Brett and Skivvy both get a full payout, live pain free, Manly don't have their salary counted on the cap, but a few good players with the money and the insurance comes to the party.

Memberzone update

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles advise Members that Brett Stewart has not been medically cleared to resume training.

The club is providing its full support as the record try scoring full-back continues his recovery from surgery last year.

Further updates will be provided when the situation changes.

Memberzone update

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles advise Members that Brett Stewart has not been medically cleared to resume training.

The club is providing its full support as the record try scoring full-back continues his recovery from surgery last year.

Further updates will be provided when the situation changes.

As each day goes on we are moving towards the inevitable.

As each day goes on we are moving towards the inevitable.

You didn't see this coming? He has never been a chance to play here again since August last year. The club is just going through the right procedures to activate an insurance payout. Weather they get it is a different storey. It sucks that one of my all time favourite players is getting treated like a number and pushed aside but in a performance based business things can always end ugly. The club imo was never going to consider Brett in 2017 with Tom well primed.

You didn't see this coming? He has never been a chance to play here again since August last year. The club is just going through the right procedures to activate an insurance payout. Weather they get it is a different storey. It sucks that one of my all time favourite players is getting treated like a number and pushed aside but in a performance based business things can always end ugly. The club imo was never going to consider Brett in 2017 with Tom well primed.
What do you mean he is treated like a number and pushed around. The club has obviously worked with him and tried a few things, but all in all the club has been very good to Brett for a long long time, I believe.

Cant blame them for trying to save $700k can you

All the peripheral stuff doesn't matter. Either his body is up to playing footy this year or it's not. If it's not, as it appears is the case , then both the club and Snake will seek to achieve thier best financial outcome. Can't really be critical of either party. We won't have to wait long.

What do you mean he is treated like a number and pushed around. The club has obviously worked with him and tried a few things, but all in all the club has been very good to Brett for a long long time, I believe.

Cant blame them for trying to save $700k can you

So would you be happy to take a pay cut at the time and be promised the rest of your sums later on to then be offered 400k rather than the 700k that your worth. The club is trying to get of lightly and as a supporter i really hope for a insurance payout so everyone wins but Brett is getting ripped with that offer!

You don't know what offer has been made, but - assuming he hasn't been able to fully recover - the other way to look at it is this: would Brett want to spend a whole season hobbling around at training sessions, constantly rehabbing his poor old knee, and maybe playing the odd game for Blacktown...or would he prefer to get on with his life?

You don't know what offer has been made, but - assuming he hasn't been able to fully recover - the other way to look at it is this: would Brett want to spend a whole season hobbling around at training sessions, constantly rehabbing his poor old knee, and maybe playing the odd game for Blacktown...or would he prefer to get on with his life?
Taking out the Blacktown bit,no difference to what he's done the last 2 years

I have no idea how these things work. You wouldn't like to think our champions are kicked when they are down.

So would you be happy to take a pay cut at the time and be promised the rest of your sums later on to then be offered 400k rather than the 700k that your worth. The club is trying to get of lightly and as a supporter i really hope for a insurance payout so everyone wins but Brett is getting ripped with that offer!
Brett will get $700k, the club is trying to minimise its payout to someone who will not return anything to them this year. Where has it been stated that he will only get $400k?...you been reading the members zone.

Brett will get $700k, the club is trying to minimise its payout to someone who will not return anything to them this year. Where has it been stated that he will only get $400k?...you been reading the members zone.

Was mentioned that the club offered Brett a 400k pay out to walk this year but his management knocked it back. This was a few weeks ago.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8