Sharks cop fine and Flanno rubbed out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'd say we lucked out with it happening when it did for us. All the bad press of late means the NRL had to finally grow a pair and bring the thunder - just glad that missed the northern beaches...
Or they had nothing and gave as good as the law would allow them to.

I see the Sharks are "deeply concerned for Flanagan's welfare" etc etc. Ahhhhh you gotta laugh, they've been flipping the bird to the NRL world since his suspension, sitting back all smug with their trophy and that. No sympathy from me, you broke the rules out you get fool.

Barry Russell must be rethinking his decision to fess up. Reminds me of my old man telling me if I tell the truth he’ll go easy on the punishment....so I did....then he proceeded to flog me relentlessly with the belt. :lipssealed:

Barry Russell must be rethinking his decision to fess up. Reminds me of my old man telling me if I tell the truth he’ll go easy on the punishment....so I did....then he proceeded to flog me relentlessly with the belt. :lipssealed:
Didn't know we were brothers mate.
Except I used have to go and cut my OWN stick off the Apple tree to be relentlessly flogged with...

Never been a fan of Flanagan, just seems like a real sour grumpy tosser.

My abiding memory of him was when he came back from his 12mth suspension and the first press conference....what would ANY NORMAL PERSON think they would ask about?? The Peptides and his suspension. But he was completely blindsided by it, refused to talk about it, and walked off and gave the journalist the filthiest look for daring to ask the question.........what did you think they were going to ask you moron?

Get up there, and make it clear, right you can ask whatever you want, if it's for an hour, two or three.....but after today that's it.

The lesson I would take from the Sharks and Flanagan issue is don’t self report. They self reported the cap irregularities and the investigation uncovers flanagan’s communications. Then they get a massive smack down.
What is clear is that so much happens that the NRL does not know about. I don’t expect them to know everything but I can’t help but laugh when they act like the super sleuth when really they just stumble onto things like this.
Next time the NRL salary cap auditors come sniffing around there will be a mysterious break in at Narrabeen where the thieves will take all laptops mobile phones and the server which will be later found in narrabeen lagoon

Never been a fan of Flanagan, just seems like a real sour grumpy tosser.

My abiding memory of him was when he came back from his 12mth suspension and the first press conference....what would ANY NORMAL PERSON think they would ask about?? The Peptides and his suspension. But he was completely blindsided by it, refused to talk about it, and walked off and gave the journalist the filthiest look for daring to ask the question.........what did you think they were going to ask you moron?

Get up there, and make it clear, right you can ask whatever you want, if it's for an hour, two or three.....but after today that's it.
The sharks can replace him with another sour grumpy tosser - Barrett

Karma is a B!#$h .... for all the time Rothfield has been picking on Manly now his club has been punished and it cannot get any sweeter.
Can I have some of Rothfleld's punishment as well?

l
Du1QpkSU8AAz7VI.jpg

The person in charge was Keogh at the time and we all know what he was doing...

giphy.gif

Keogh should have stuck to what he knows....basketball. Seriously, the way the Kings have been run over the years he would have fitted right in with their board.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10