Sharks cop fine and Flanno rubbed out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tigpies CEO rubbed out too for his role in the Robbie "ambassadorial role" stuff.

So we can now drop the everyone is against us and the nrl run an agenda against us now in our salary cap issues. The truth is we were treated no better or worse than the sharks,tigers or the eels.
I'd say we lucked out with it happening when it did for us. All the bad press of late means the NRL had to finally grow a pair and bring the thunder - just glad that missed the northern beaches...

Found a whole stack of emails on the club's servers.

I mean really.... how galatically stupid do you have to be to believe that hitting delete (even if they did that) permanently gets rid of your email???

Somehow, amazingly the 2016 premiership remains untainted.

The hypocrisy of the g'burg know no bounds.

Best to audit all servers now, don't you think g'burg?

Last edited:
Probably only happened due to a whistle blower, the NRL are ****ing useless otherwise!
Its almost like the boys at City/Brisbane have their lips stitched....they must have some amazing stories to come out....and will after City win another 2 premierships....and amazingly their salary cap for just those particular seasons will be squeaky clean...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4