Sharks cop fine and Flanno rubbed out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can I have some of Rothfleld's punishment as well?

l
Du1QpkSU8AAz7VI.jpg
That poor girl. I hope they've provided counseling services for her. No one should have to go through that much trauma in their life.

Next time the NRL salary cap auditors come sniffing around there will be a mysterious break in at Narrabeen where the thieves will take all laptops mobile phones and the server which will be later found in narrabeen lagoon

Hopefully they haven't saved everything to the cloud....!

That poor girl. I hope they've provided counseling services for her. No one should have to go through that much trauma in their life.
I just hope that she had a long shower after sitting on his lap Might be hard for her to get rid of the smell

He wasn't at the club during the Flanagan issue.

Reading the play must therefore be implying that Gorman will be found guilty of being involved with the cap cheating.

Given that these details haven't been made public (not even the media is discussing rumours) I think he's just trying to connect dots.... That's what he does to get click bait.

"Fines totalling $800,000 were dished out to the club over the Shane Flanagan saga on Thursday, and further penalties are expected once the salary cap breach investigation is completed in January."

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/67be9d2efb89772f8fc90965e0a4a558

Seems possible, I would not at all be surprised if he was made the scapegoat.

Whats is even better is I read somewhere that the Sharks are without a jersey sponsor for the front, back or sleeve of their playing strip. Time to ship them off to Perth I think. Western Sharks has a certain ring to it.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/c8eee15ceec8e12f9204eba0bb622a2b

Shane Flanagan made one fatal mistake that plunged the Cronulla Sharks into a million-dollar salary cap scandal and cost him his job.

The now deregistered coach sent a confidential spreadsheet of undisclosed player payments from his own private Bigpond account to his Sharks email address on June 3, 2017.

There is no suggestion that any of the players or their managers were aware that the payments contravened salary cap rules.

:rofl:@:D:clap::rofl:@:D:clap:

There is no suggestion that any of the players or their managers were aware that the payments contravened salary cap rules.

:rofl:@:D:clap::rofl:@:D:clap:

I loved Fifita's response today when asked about it..."Really, did they mention me in the papers?.....Nah, I don't know how much I get paid, the wife looks after that stuff..."
Pure gold.

I loved Fifita's response today when asked about it..."Really, did they mention me in the papers?.....Nah, I don't know how much I get paid, the wife looks after that stuff..."
Pure gold.
She obviously hasn't given him his pocket money to go to the barber yet.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8