Sharks cop fine and Flanno rubbed out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow, Toddy is pure Cobra Kai - "strike hard, strike fast, show no mercy" lol

This is huge if it is carried out (dependant on the appeals hearing).

Are the NRL going to investigate the 2016 season & strip them of the premiership if they're found to have been over the salary cap or are they just concentrating on the seasons prior to & post that little fairytale?

This isn’t even taking into account the likelihood of the Sharks facing salary cap sanctions which is quite possible. If that occurs staff from the club at that point could be in trouble.

This isn’t even taking into account the likelihood of the Sharks facing salary cap sanctions which is quite possible. If that occurs staff from the club at that point could be in trouble.
This 400k is the 400k that was suspended from their fine in 2014 as Flanno said that he complied with his drugs sanctioning.

Cap audit is still to be finalized.

Well the sharkies are already supposedly broke, so I guess they will loan the money from the NRL to pay the fine? I guess they are not the front runners to relocate to Perth.

Also they are still under a cap audit, so more pain could be coming.

Surely the tigpies need to offload players with $639K reduction. That is quite alot.

Anyone we need?

Its a $750,000 fine and a $639,000 salary cap penalty.
I gather that is correct but that SMH reporter should read what he writes before it goes to print.

If you actually read what he wrote, it sounds like they are being fined a breach notice of $750,000 but they get the majority of that back because instead of a deduction of $639,000 from their 2019 Salary Cap, they have had it added which works out to only be a penalty of $111,000.
SMH Reporter Christian Nicolussi said:

Reading Facebook, Twitter and their fan pages, the butthurt from Sharks fans is growing by the minute lol

Florimo has offered to relocate the sharks to north Sydney.

Tomorrow he'll change his name to Greg Florimo by deed poll @:D

Whilst Toddy was announcing today's news Andrew Gee was enjoying lunch at Wayne Bennett's house, Nick Politis was seen buying 200 paper bags and Cameron Smith was taking delivery of his his third boat for the week

Situation normal at the NRL Punish the poorer clubs hoping that they fold and can be relocated whilst letting the rich clubs get away with anything they like

Whilst Toddy was announcing today's news Andrew Gee was enjoying lunch at Wayne Bennett's house, Nick Politis was seen buying 200 paper bags and Cameron Smith was taking delivery of his his third boat for the week

Situation normal at the NRL Punish the poorer clubs hoping that they fold and can be relocated whilst letting the rich clubs get away with anything they like
And now manly’s punishment doesn’t seem so bad ...

That tigers penalty is a bit rough! So what if they want to give him a job after he has retired? How should that be included in the 2019 cap?? Todd has lost it, he is a joke. Melbourne get over 1 million in extra repayments and he fines one of the poorest clubs and docks 650k off the salary cap. that's crazy

I'd say we lucked out with it happening when it did for us. All the bad press of late means the NRL had to finally grow a pair and bring the thunder - just glad that missed the northern beaches...

Agree with tigers and gummies .... but Parra were given a free pass .... sack some nufties, a fine that their leagues covered from petty cash .... no cap penalty, lose one player .... and full steam ahead .... with apologies for the slight interuption ....

So the Tigers were fined for intent of providing a deal for Farah
A proposal that Farah hadn’t signed off on
The tigers should appeal as nothing was committed ( it would have gone through if they didn’t get caught with it ) but nevertheless it’s not rubber stamped
It seems again the NRL just make up there own laws as they go along

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8