Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mitch

Bencher
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but they spoke to Josh Massoud about this on the big sports breakfast this morning. He said he heard findings could be handed down as early as tomorrow as the NRL don’t want to drag it into the opening week of competition.

He also said he felt sorry for Manly as he doesn’t believe that privledged information given to police should have ever made its way to the NRL as it was not related to any criminal matter.

Heckenberg

Reserve Grader
:eek::tmi:

DCE hit by astray firework at today’s season launch. A sign of more salvoes ahead between @SeaEagles & #NRL in salary cap breach talks? https://t.co/3oXpWzzByf
Haha I was watching from behind and saw that. Also gave Greenturd a big boooooo when he came on. Happened to have a uni excursiOn at the quay and stumbled upon the launch. Lots of good looking cheerleaders.​

Attachments

• B34D582D-F6D4-430A-BF78-2F36FE38D777.jpeg
    B34D582D-F6D4-430A-BF78-2F36FE38D777.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 28

sheridanstand78

First Grader
The culture that Greenturd leads at the NRL is a disgusting rort, to throw money away like they do when the game in the bush is dying on the vine is absurd!!

Greenturd and the NRL have one big focus and that is the health of the game everywhere except NSW. When are the Sydney clubs going to wake up to this?

This farce of an investigation that should have been sorted months ago is now a black eye for the game and it is now an impasse that if we are found innocent god forbid, the leader of the game, Greenturd, his position becomes untenable. Wishful thinking I know of me!!

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Greenberg is quickly loosing his immunity to accountability and I expect loosing support from the games powerbrokers. I was surprised to hear Kent openly criticising the NRLs hypocrisy in giving a testimonial to Smith and Thurston on the basis they were clean skins, in circumstsnces where Smith had two contracts when Melbourne were cheating the cap and the drama at Coffs. Hooper the goose could only reply don’t Shoot the messenger. He must also think that reasonably minded people have short memories and are stupid. The NRL insults our intelligence time and time again and thinks they can continue to get away with it. Mr Greenburg’s position is close to being untenable IMO.

I was watching a channel 7 newsfeed about the NRL opening / DCE firecracker incident & Greensprog's ugly head came on. Talking on the topic of cap resolution he said words to the effect of "I've got some further information i need to consider" and "I'm not going to set a time frame for a decision". Fck as soon as I heard that I wished that firecracker blew up in his sphincter. :banghead:

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It shouldn't be up to TG to say: "I need to consider new information and decide on it", there are rules in place and did Manly break the rules is the question, not did Manly fall outside the biased expectations of a single entity. Wanker

Whilst DCE said it'd be good for the game to get it sorted (I like the use of the word game, and not Manly) the club also has a good record of being able to perform well when stuff is going on in the head office. So I don't think this will affect on field performances.

I saw the "Guess what Manly hates you too" sign in the launch ad and they actually had a taxi driver laugh and say 'but I like Manly.' - which was a nice and overdue touch.

Peter Beattie says 'all the teams are favourites' showing once again he is a media tart (and a doofus).

Holding the launch in a public park is a bit of a joke. There should be enough cash for grassroots footy, a decent launch, and a few bucks for Grants goodbye bbq, but that would require competence.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18