PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
**** I hate Thursday games, midnight finish, take a while to get to sleep, young fella wakes up at 5.30am and I’ve got a ****ing course to do tomorrow morning I’ll probably end up falling asleep on

**** I hate Thursday games, midnight finish, take a while to get to sleep, young fella wakes up at 5.30am and I’ve got a ****ing course to do tomorrow morning I’ll probably end up falling asleep on
It just doesn’t feel right. And you can’t even contemplate going to the game when you have a life to live.

FB_IMG_1559176229813.jpg
local breading pair, my connection to our mighty sea Eagles in Noosa Heads.

Last edited:
Wackos Whispers:

Late mail: Manly have no injury concerns leading into the game. However, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jade Anderson make his NRL debut in place of Abbas Miski after taking part in the captain’s run. Reuben Garrick or Dylan Walker will have to switch to play left centre inside Jorge Taufua. Haumole Olakau’atu and Lloyd Perrett were both omitted 24 hours before kick-off with Zach Docker-Clay remaining apart of 19 man squad.

Wackos Whispers:

Late mail: Manly have no injury concerns leading into the game. However, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jade Anderson make his NRL debut in place of Abbas Miski after taking part in the captain’s run. Reuben Garrick or Dylan Walker will have to switch to play left centre inside Jorge Taufua. Haumole Olakau’atu and Lloyd Perrett were both omitted 24 hours before kick-off with Zach Docker-Clay remaining apart of 19 man squad.
I think Miski has been terrific in the two games he's played so I can't believe he'd be replaced.

I think Miski has been terrific in the two games he's played so I can't believe he'd be replaced.

I agree, the only thing that Jade would have over Miski would be speed, and probably more skills under the high ball. But Miski is a bigger body.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10