PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Boyle out Perrett in

Don’t know what to think of that. Perrett has as much skill as any bench prop going around but not much ticker , which will be needed in spades tonight. At this stage it’s probably a neutral replacement as Boyle is underdone. Having said that how many changes can a team cop before it all crashes down . Every week it’s the same.

Boyle out Perrett in

Don’t know what to think of that. Perrett has as much skill as any bench prop going around but not much ticker , which will be needed in spades tonight. At this stage it’s probably a neutral replacement as Boyle is underdone. Having said that how many changes can a team cop before it all crashes down . Every week it’s the same.
Perrett played with a bit of aggression last week and was one of the better players on the park. First time ive seen him play with some passion. Agreed he has the skill but needs to up his game. Perrett for Boyle is not a great difference, if perrett gets his game together could be a weapon off the bench

I’ve picked the Panthers in the tipping,

So we’ll win this one!!

Fair dinkum I haven’t missed all year , I pick Manly , they lose , I go against them , they win.

I’m at 100% now, don’t let me down boys!

PS: it’s also why I’m about 6 points adrift of the leaders.

I’ve picked the Panthers in the tipping,

So we’ll win this one!!

Fair dinkum I haven’t missed all year , I pick Manly , they lose , I go against them , they win.

I’m at 100% now, don’t let me down boys!

PS: it’s also why I’m about 6 points adrift of the leaders.
Well I tipped Titans last week till just before the game and changed it to Manly. Not this week. Panfers x 20.

Relax, the boys will be jumping out of their skins tonight.
(They'll have to, just to keep warm!!)
Sunny right now but may be nippy later.

15 Jack Gosiewski

17 Taniela Paseka

18 Zach Dockar-Clay

19 Jade Anderson

21 Lloyd Perrett

Think Anderson and Zach Dockar clay may make their debuts tonight.
Anderson been training with team all week.

Ah good ole Lloyd Perrett. I know I keep saying this but some games he plays slower than Nate Myles and in others he looks unstoppable. One such game was against Penrith in round 26, 2017. He has some good footwork late at the line for a big guy and can throw some high quality offloads when he's all but wrapped up.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8