PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Readingtheplay

Panthers have been $1.90 to $1.77 just this arvo, I'd suggest that there appears likely late outs for the Eagles.

Also some mail around that Kikau may be in significant doubt for Panthers.

Interesting final team lists.

With TT back in two weeks what’s the benefit of Anderson having a crack at fullback in a vital game? He’s third in the pecking order in the one jersey and is hardly likely to play more than two games this year in that position. Not much upside and plenty to lose. We lose tonight and we are back in the bunfight for the eight big time.
Not saying the kid is no good , he could be a real talent but the circumstances don’t scream out for him to be picked at one. Also remember that Garrick came here as a centre.

Horses for courses. It might be as simple as Elliott is considered the best option at centre this week.

If Ando plays I am excited to watch his lightning speed.

If he does play fullback, I am even more excited. I've said for a while now, to me he appears more comfortable at fullback.

Whilst Ando is not a typical play maker, he just has so many more strings to his bow at fullback.

He isn't going to be as safe as Elliott back there. But dam he could bring a whole new dimension to our team in attack.

#Ando Flash Lightning#

John's and Barrett halves mentor and coaches for NSW. Guess some see his value.
It’s called the boys club effect... been happening since the beginning of time itself. Hardly significant in terms of coaching ability. Last season’s NRL worst defence and 15th place finish is possibly a more accurate indicator of where Barrett is at as a coach.

The party culture which you were vehemently opposed to last season... should also be considered when assessing what Trent brought to the Northern Beaches.

For us to win, I think we need to be throwing Walker, Taupau and AFB into our 3 2 1 post match

Have a feeling that Walker could tear them up and that will be where the majority of our points come frlm

Uh oh, head clash between Tapau & Fainu during warm up, Fainu looked to have come off second best with claret flowing from his head.

Maybe Anderson gets a last minute call up (is he 18th man?)?

@globaleagle which bar in Montreal will be showing the game live from Penrith park??

Hi mate,

Sorry all for bumping an old thread but I felt bad about my 'non' answer to a fellow silvertail-er who was wandering around Montreal.

Mont = mountain
Real = Royal

So Montreal = Royal mountain: Get some knowledge into ya!

BUT the following pics show where I actually was when reading and replying to your post (view left then right)...

7kGQ4Vk.jpg

pyYGDXZ.jpg

Then 10 mins later I was on one of these bad boys (aircon - std)

R7IPaXH.jpg

So I hope you can understand my inability to respond in a better way.

:)

Hi mate,

Sorry all for bumping an old thread but I felt bad about my 'non' answer to a fellow silvertail-er who was wandering around Montreal.

Mont = mountain
Real = Royal

BUT the following pics show where I actually was when reading and replying to your post (view left then right)...

7kGQ4Vk.jpg

pyYGDXZ.jpg

R7IPaXH.jpg

It was the Penrith loss so I’m glad I missed it!

Hi mate,

Mont = mountain
Real = Royal

7kGQ4Vk.jpg

pyYGDXZ.jpg

R7IPaXH.jpg

Nice photos of Wankwest Stadium and the Parramatta cheer leaders.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8