PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wasn't Fisher-Harris knocked senseless last match?
Yet he's been selected this week.
Is the NRL really serious about concussion?

Who knows, he may not play as the riff are light on troops.

I also wonder if he does play, he might be out of sorts.

A5BF7391-A183-47E2-BDD1-3DCE24FDE586.jpeg
One redeeming feature of a brass monkey night in the Riff.
Battle of the doppelgänger wingers!

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Ben Cummins
Referee

Peter Gough
Referee

Chris Sutton
Touch Judge

Phil Henderson
Touch Judge

Bryan Norrie
Video Referee

Steve Chiddy
Senior Review Official

Perinara is just woefully incompetent. He is bad for every team that encounters him.

Cummins is one ref who is openly biased against us in the Steggles Hayne mould. Nasty bit of work who should not be anywhere near a whistle, unless it’s the kettle boiling in a dingy little one man bed sitter.

Closest official to a cheat in the NRL.

Last edited:
Don’t like our chances here and think they will get us.

But then things get exciting with Tom and DCE back next game.

That’s the thing mate - Next round is when we really start to gauge where we are. With Tom, Jake and DCE back it’ll certainly be refreshing (pending they all stay on the park!).

That’s the thing mate - Next round is when we really start to gauge where we are. With Tom, Jake and DCE back it’ll certainly be refreshing (pending they all stay on the park!).
Tom DCE and Walker give us some real strike power. If Parker and suli are still busted I think the Python Elliot could slot in the Centres

I quite like the look of our bench, with Paseka back on it. Riff have some big forwards, and I do feel like we've lost too much grunt over the past few weeks, when Gosiewski and Waddell come on in place of AFB and Kapow. They're certainly go-ers, but both are edge-men masquerading as middles, and just don't have enough power to fully contain big props. Though Corey actually seems to have put on some size since the start of the season...

Let's hope Paseka is fully mobile again after his injury! Reckon we need him with no Sipley for the rest of the year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8