PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moloney will def be on, and the Panthers have a very good back up half , this is going to be a very very difficult game for our patched up side.

I’m sorry but I can’t see it being anything other than a loss ( with the outs we have).

Moloney will def be on, and the Panthers have a very good back up half , this is going to be a very very difficult game for our patched up side.

I’m sorry but I can’t see it being anything other than a loss ( with the outs we have).
I hate to agree with you on this one Mark but Jake is a huge loss for us on top of no DCE, Turbo, GinjaNinja, Tof, Croker, Suli, Hopoate .... having said that I just can't tip against us ... my heart rules my head

upload_2019-5-28_11-41-43.png

Is Miski allowed to be called up?
If so, I'd put Sandwich in the centres.
Tent to be added to the bench, along with the Behemoth, Jetski and Fainu.
Duck to play lock.
That's about as minimal disruption to the team as possible, imo.
You might want to use names we’re all more familiar with? I have no idea who sandwich, tent, behemoth, and duck are.
Ta.

Just read that tommy may make the switch to centres until fulli sulli is fit

If he plays i definitely feel more confident and having him there wouldnt force him to do those long fullback run-backs

I think he would have to play to be considered for NSW & playing him at centre will minimise stretching out too much. IMHO, I think in regards to DCE injury , it is probably easier to confirm he is fit to play , but Tommy needs to be tested in game situation.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8