Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Won't ever get credit by forum posters here.
No one is bagging him and he is playing good football. However, as far as play makers go. It may be the case of too many cooks spoil the broth. Schu’s ball playing has reduced significantly since Walker started playing that role.

A463A39D-2543-44B8-A6A7-2075A519CC6C.jpeg

So Harper has an unhappy night and the call is to replace him with….

What a fickle crowd
Harper was crap tonight, but I won't bag him, or next week say what a champion he is - I will simply be happy he is part of the success of Manly as a team.....what a dog act to lay the boot into a rookie who has had a great season

I like Morgan Harper I've been watching him closely and even still framing his footage ,he seems to be worried about who is going to tackle him ect wether that be from a bomb or when he's bringing Ball back ,I'd say just concentrate on you Morgan ,but will get better in that department and he is definitely a confidence player,1st full year in first grade

Harper got schooled by Olam. Olam is the most imposing centre in the game and he gave Morgan no peace last night.

The drizzle did their homework and attacked our right edge and got rewarded with 6 tries coming down that side.

Confidence is everything in big games and the dropped ball that led to try 1 was a killer for Harper.

Harper will bounce back!

Yeah, the year the Storm finally have their decline and rebuilding period... that one where they lose good players and bring in young rookies who lack experience and need years to build back into a finals contender... :wondering:
You watch. Coates will be the comp's leading scorer and Meaney will become an excellent utility player next season. There is something 'magical' about the Storm's recruitment, coaching and methods that turns average players into stars.
The only player I can think of who didn't prosper under Bellyache was Sam Fatsiano.

You watch. Coates will be the comp's leading scorer and Meaney will become an excellent utility player next season. There is something 'magical' about the Storm's recruitment, coaching and methods that turns average players into stars.
The only player I can think of who didn't prosper under Bellyache was Sam Fatsiano.
And Gorgeous George Rose

I think the Drizzle have such success is that they reside in a city where they are mostly under the radar and their culture is driven these days by hard work. The improvement in players like Nico Hynes shows you that and the average players they sign become important team players as they are a ruthless organization and the day Bellyache walks away I think there will be a decline like the Donkeys after Bennett.

I think the Drizzle have such success is that they reside in a city where they are mostly under the radar and their culture is driven these days by hard work. The improvement in players like Nico Hynes shows you that and the average players they sign become important team players as they are a ruthless organization and the day Bellyache walks away I think there will be a decline like the Donkeys after Bennett.
Being a one team town does help also..they wouldn't be as successful if they based in Sydney too much competition for teams up here.

Harper probably deserves a shot at redemption but clearly every other side will target him from now on. Also he just can't go up against Olam again, he is no physical match. Probably has to be Suli for all his sometimes waywardness

Harper probably deserves a shot at redemption but clearly every other side will target him from now on. Also he just can't go up against Olam again, he is no physical match. Probably has to be Suli for all his sometimes waywardness
Ah, the old “it’s not a missed tackle if you don’t get a hand on ‘em” theory.
Yep, that’ll work.

Ah, the old “it’s not a missed tackle if you don’t get a hand on ‘em” theory.
Yep, that’ll work.
Perhaps third time's a charm but twice the Storm have primarily attacked Harper's side (Bromwich scored near identical tries) and the second time it went even better for them. I just don'[t fancy giving them a third go. Yes Harper laid a hand on Olam but that was about it. I don't say this with happiness. I have loved his contribution this year as much as anyone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8