Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Makes me sick watching him run around in a Manly jumper.
He was absolutely ****E tonight.
I think the Refs hate him also just for good measure!
Surely we have someone anyone who could run out and do better job!
I would have played Bullurmore as last resort rather than watching that rubbish.

Gee you people are harsh. His defence last night was pretty damn good, he did some good things in attack. He did some dumb things BUT the DUMBEST thing that cost us was when we had the Eels on the rack... Keppie comes on for his very first involvement and gets pinged for offside. That cost us MASSIVELY and the Eeels went down and scored. If not for that penalty - the Eels are going nowhere - we get the ball back and we are back hammering their line. Keppie does at least one dumb thing every week without fail. Tonight it was two super dumb things. The tackle though was one that just went wrong... being offside in your first play is simply mindblowing when the ref is back on the ten and all you have to do is get back in line with the ref.....pretty damn easy to do when you just ran onto the field. I still wouldn't think either Harper or Keppie are in our top maybe 50 worst ever players. Both do dumb arse things - both have some upside and are not completely useless... Keppie probably less. But Harper is only holding the fort until Parker gets back.

Last edited:
Gee you people are harsh. His defence last night was pretty damn good, he did some good things in attack. He did some dumb things BUT the DUMBEST thing that cost us was when we had the Eels on the rack... Keppie comes on for his very first involvement and gets pinged for offside. That cost us MASSIVELY and the Eeels went down and scored. If not for that penalty - the Eels are going nowhere - we get the ball back and we are back hammering their line. Keppie does at least one dumb thing every week without fail. Tonight it was two super dumb things. The tackle though was one that just went wrong... being offside in your first play is simply mindblowing when the ref is back on the ten and all you have to do is get back in line with the ref.....pretty damn easy to do when you just ran onto the field. I still wouldn't think either Harper or Keppie are in our top maybe 50 worst ever players. Both do dumb arse things - both have some upside and are not completely useless... Keppie probably less. But Harper is only holding the fort until Parker gets back.
Harpers late tackle on the last right before the Keppie brain explosion was costly. These guys don’t know how to close out games and play the probabilities…

At least we are having a measured well thought out discussion on the matter at hand

Also for those with longer memories on here there were similar conversations about Steve Matai in his early days. Now I am not saying he is in the Matai class but he is what one full season down in what is a hard position to play - but let’s call him the worst player to play in the clubs history.

Harpers late tackle on the last right before the Keppie brain explosion was costly. These guys don’t know how to close out games and play the probabilities…

He didn’t make a late tackle, Papalii grabbed his leg and took a dive and Cummins was happy to oblige

He should have had better control of the ball when it was deemed to be dropped, even if he didn't drop it he held it in one hand and that's asking for trouble either way.
If he only had caught that forward pass from Paulo he would have been hailed a hero

ohhh I agree with that totally - he and Keppie with his ridiculous offside penalty both cost us badly. My point is that neither of them are our worst players ever - they have some upside but also lots of downside. But the Keppie offside penalty in hindsight was the dagger. We had the Eels done then and that let them off the hook and they scored just after to get back in the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8