Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His passion is just incredible. Really looks like he plays for the jersey every week and the plays he makes in both attack and defence are just huge. One of the very best centres in the comp and I have no doubt he’ll love the challenges he will have next week and in the finals

Quickly becoming one of my favourite players. Absolutely gives 100% at everything he does.

What a unique player and character. I'd love to know who let's players like Saab and Harper go ?

No wonder Hook tried to abolish the move in Saab.

Harper would be The Dogs best player.

Quickly becoming one of my favourite players. Absolutely gives 100% at everything he does.

What a unique player and character. I'd love to know who let's players like Saab and Harper go ?

No wonder Hook tried to abolish the move in Saab.

Harper would be The Dogs best player.
It's nice recruitment, Harper gee whiz what where dogs thinking

It's nice recruitment, Harper gee whiz what where dogs thinking
Hope he sees us as home now. Poor old Dogs haha. He's so young and inexperienced too, which means so much improvement left to come.

He's a Kiwi right ? I could see him being selected for NZ of that's the case

Hope he sees us as home now. Poor old Dogs haha. He's so young and inexperienced too, which means so much improvement left to come.

He's a Kiwi right ? I could see him being selected for NZ of that's the case
If the world cup was to go ahead he be picked he going that good.
Great defender, want him here for his career

His passion is just incredible. Really looks like he plays for the jersey every week and the plays he makes in both attack and defence are just huge. One of the very best centres in the comp and I have no doubt he’ll love the challenges he will have next week and in the finals
He is up against olam :sweating:

Morgan's done away with the meat tray.
morgan h meaty.jpg

I saw all this in him after last year, that was why I was so bemused that Suli and Parker were our starting centres this year.

We actually started winning in Round 5 once Harper started being picked. Not Round 6 when Turbo was back. I think Harper had a very important (but completely overlooked) role in lifting our team out of that early season slump.

Sucks to be the Dogs. He was out of sorts when he was there but what a loss!

Fantastic footballer, plays with passion, givs 100% regardless of the opposition and is genuinely a bloody good player. Hopefully he's a long term centre for our club.
Harper was a shrewd value / quality signing by our club

Harper does not only play with heart . He also posses great agility and skill with a good turn of pace to make him a potent player in our back like

The moral of the story
Potent players and not passengers make Potent teams

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4