Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We all have our blind spots BOZO. Some of us forgive Parker fumbling a tackle and letting the Bronco score. Some of us forgive Cherry failing to count numbers when attacking the Bronco's line early in the match and putting in a pointless kick rather than passing the ball for a certain Saab try.

On the subject of your favourite player: I'm sure everyone was much much happier with Cherry's play this week. That's two pin-point kicks for two Saab tries in 3 matches. DCE was much more involved this week and most of his touches were quality. If he keeps playing like that he may yet lead us to a premiership.
We all have our blinds spots indeed feathered friend

No tries , No try assists , No line breaks , No pace .

And for the ones that see Parker as a quality comprehensive centre must be blind

We need more than that

If we are to go on another level and compete and beat the benchmarks

Nothing personal against Parker

My focus is how we can improve the team
To be fair - we definitely competed against Penrith a couple of weeks back - and they are the benchmark.

To be fair - we definitely competed against Penrith a couple of weeks back - and they are the benchmark.
To be fair if we had displayed a bit more composure and flair across the park we could have beaten the benchmarks as well

To be fair if we had displayed a bit more composure and flair across the park we could have beaten the benchmarks as well
To be fair, you posted - "if we are to compete with the benchmark teams" - perhaps delete that part from your post. Otherwise a simple "yes we did" will suffice.

We all have our blinds spots indeed feathered friend

No tries , No try assists , No line breaks , No pace .

And for the ones that see Parker as a quality comprehensive centre must be blind
No one would ever accuse Scorpio of being a quality, comprehensive centre and at some time in the future he may become an unsustainable liability like Jorge. Till that time I'm going to keep cheering for him. I still miss Jorge. I miss the way he just shrugged his shoulders and trudged back into position after scoring a try. I miss the way he used to hammer on the locker doors during the team song. But there came a time when the team couldn't afford him any more. Parker will go the same way eventually but he offers more upside than downside at the moment. If another Killer walks in the door tomorrow I won't shed a tear for Parker but I will have fond memories of him.

To be fair, you posted - "if we are to compete with the benchmark teams" - perhaps delete that part from your post. Otherwise a simple "yes we did" will suffice.
To be fair you did not read all my post feathered friend

If you go back you will find you missed this very important bit

No one would ever accuse Scorpio of being a quality, comprehensive centre and at some time in the future he may become an unsustainable liability like Jorge. Till that time I'm going to keep cheering for him. I still miss Jorge. I miss the way he just shrugged his shoulders and trudged back into position after scoring a try. I miss the way he used to hammer on the locker doors during the team song. But there came a time when the team couldn't afford him any more. Parker will go the same way eventually but he offers more upside than downside at the moment. If another Killer walks in the door tomorrow I won't shed a tear for Parker but I will have fond memories of him.
At the end of the day it all comes to how high our standards and expectations are .

If our team is to be a premiership force it needs to lift its players standards

One of them is Parker

To be fair you did not read all my post feathered friend

If you go back you will find you missed this very important bit

Compete and beat. The word compete is an unecessary modifier in your statement if you only meant to communicate beating the opposition.

I have fond memories of all our players

All I miss is more Manly Premierships wins

I do agree with you that Parker is not the second best centre at the club. But with Dylan and Moses being injured of late - Parker has done a great job on a modest contract.
I do not call a Great job from a back that

Does not score tires
creates try assists
Makes no line breaks

Great to me and others on here is perceived as much more than that

I just looked up the origin of benchmark (don't you love Saturday morning) and I'm not sure you can surpass or beat it. You can only comply with or equal it OR establish a new and more accurate benchmark. Just saying.
That's so awesome - love your work!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8