Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parker had his arms around both players, and when Isaako shrugs off Shoe he takes Parker with him,they are not standing still FFS, how come you cannot see Shoe's soft cock attempt.
I dont know how you cannot see what I saw either

I'm over you, boy did you wake up in your usual **** mood, its a beaut day outside, Manly won 50-6 I'm going for a walk in my Manly shirt, as for you, you can sh*t on the chess board and strut around like you won.
I am a very happy fellow and at my happiest when we beat a top 4 team

Because we need to beat the top 4 teams to prove our real worth of true title contenders

We also need backs that are capable of scoring tries for us to make the title ours once again

Thank you for your lovely complements feathered friend

You weren't slagging off Parker though mate - there's no need to apologise for presenting a counter view in a thread.
When we are stating the facts about a players inability to score tries . create try assists and line breaks is that called slagging ?

Come in to read a thread about a player who’s fast becoming a favourite of mine for his effort and the heart he shows... all I find is a Parker hit piece from the usual muppets... pull your head in ffs
Agree, so old the Parker bashing.
Love Harper's passion he is genuinely happy for the team and excited and no doubt that enthusiasm is also rubbing off other players.

Last night I felt he held the ball more and not passed to Saab when he was tight position but unmarked, not sure why when all previous matches couldn't get it to Saab quick enough.
Maybe he wanted a pie for himself, can't blame him.

Did he say something mean to you?
Soft!
The Voice of Hurstville (aka the Reservoir Wog) has had a hard-on for Brad for some time. I believe the Voice was apparently having wet dreams about wanking spiders (in between watching Vera on the ABC and the Living Room on 10) when Brad was heavily involved in Turbo’s second try, cleaning up loose ball on occasion and pushing the Brisbane winger over the touch line in the dying seconds - when a try looked almost certain.

This is the second thread he has attempted to derail this morning with the same cut and paste rant at Parker.

The Voice of Hurstville (aka the Reservoir Wog) has had a hard-on for Brad for some time. I believe the Voice was apparently having wet dreams about wanking spiders (in between watching Vera on the ABC and the Living Room on 10) when Brad was heavily involved in Turbo’s second try, cleaning up loose ball on occasion and pushing the Brisbane winger over the touch line in the dying seconds - when a try looked almost certain.
I though your aging Vera was a good sort
Just like you think Parker is feathered friend
No tries
No Try assist
No Line break

lol

I just went looking for this thread... and it'd been bumped 'yo'.

Harper's enthusiasm is awesome.

Loved again seeing his arms raised as Turbo went in to score.

Said some naughty words when Shuster scored.

And.... when ONE drink bottle isn't ENOUGH to quench the happiness...

View attachment 18066
I understand that since Morgan cemented his spot, Chris Lilley has been unseen anywhere.

Could Morgan actually be Chris doing his Jonah from Tonga impression?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10