Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just looked up the origin of benchmark (don't you love Saturday morning) and I'm not sure you can surpass or beat it. You can only comply with or equal it OR establish a new and more accurate benchmark. Just saying.
Benchmarks and records can be broken feathered
It all depends how high your strive

I do not call a Great job from a back that

Does not score tires
creates try assists
Makes no line breaks

Great to me and others on here is perceived as much more than that
He is performing at his peak I believe - can't ask for more than that. It was a personal "benchmark" performance by Brad

Benchmarks and records can be broken feathered
It all depends how high your strive
Or how hard you whack the rock when you put down the survey pole. Or if the benchmark has the misfortune to lie above mineral bearing rocks in Western Australia. My last comment on the subject - I promise.

I’d put Isaako’s try down to Schuster dropping off, not a defensive lapse from Parker.

However, an explosive centre would’ve capitalised on the many good balls Parker was fed in great position, especially in the second half.
If you watch the replay Schuster dropped off after Parker had his arms around Isaako but Isaako broke parkers tackle

We're the mighty Sea Eagles, of course we are better than the Panthers. We may not always beat them but we will always be better than them.
We become the mighty Sea eagles once again because we beat the top teams once again

The moral of the story

It is not all about Saying it is all about Slaying !

Last edited:
Shoe was first tackler, Parker covered, Parker was gripping Shoe when Isaako shrugged off Shoe, for my money Shoe made the error off the back ,of the referee forcing the pace of play during that set. Shoe released before held called, schoolboy error.
I did not see it that way

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10