Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Larissa said:
Fixture magnets were all posted last week. If you don't receive yours by Wednesday please email Matt to look into it for you. His new role is Member Services Manager, you can reach him at [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thanks for the feedback @[Larissa]. The fixture magnet arrived in yesterday's mail :)

Larissa said:
In fairness to the mail house, it was most likely an Australia Post error that would have delayed your pack. They lodge all packs for postage together, but there are always one or two that get lost in transit.

Fixture magnets were all posted last week. If you don't receive yours by Wednesday please email Matt to look into it for you. His new role is Member Services Manager, you can reach him at [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

thanks Larissa

It is often Aust Post that lose some things.
The interesting thing is my fixture magnet was in my pack so could not of been sent to recently.
Not that I am bothered really just giving feedback. Looks to me the mail house only sent recently.
Michael

Magnet arrived today and is on my fridge next to the 2011 magnet. Like the rest of the members pack it looks great. Well done larissa and team.

As a 2012 MWSE Country Wings member, got an email from the club the other week:

"As a Country Wings Member, you are entitled to a ticket to one Sea Eagles match played away from Brookvale Oval.

In Round 2 your Sea Eagles take on the Wests Tigers at Bluetongue Stadium. You may choose to use your away ticket entitlement at this match."

THAT is great as I had expected the "away" game had to be an Interstate one - and this season that meant only QLD.

Will look forward to the Manly v Wests Tigers game even more so now, cheers!

Go Manly!

I thought we played Melbourne down there Ssar, i'm a country wings memeber too so am in the same boat as you, i checked the magnet to see which games i could use that at and was sure there was one down there.

I could be wrong though.

[@ Larrisa]

dont think the above is correct (can a mod please fix for me)

Hey Larrisa,

when do we need to order Memberships by to get them for Christmas, or am I too late.

Cheers

Clint said:
@[Larissa]

dont think the above is correct (can a mod please fix for me)

Hey Larissa,

when do we need to order Memberships by to get them for Christmas, or am I too late.

Cheers

@[Clint]
@[Larissa]

fixed *not mod

Rejoined down at Dee Why Grand shopping centre this morning, good to see DCE, Joe down there

the games pass are going to struggle. Being in the Gong most of these games I can't get to. The draw makes it eaven tougher (near impossible) I have joined before and never used the games pass as supporting the club. Will have to look at 3 game pass and buy some website gear to boost finances.

Darren said:
the games pass are going to struggle. Being in the Gong most of these games I can't get to. The draw makes it eaven tougher (near impossible) I have joined before and never used the games pass as supporting the club. Will have to look at 3 game pass and buy some website gear to boost finances.

i'm in the same situation as you,because of the draw i will be downgrading my membership for 2013. there are only 3 games i can be sure i will attend

This hurts the club Castle!! Loads of us are out of town fans and 2 years ago I mailed them up to a mate as struggled to get there. Hard to fathom not going much to Brookie in 2013, especially on a Sunday.
Danger for me is I'm slowly getting used to not going! I hardly went to many games last year whereas I always made 3/4's of them from 2011 down. I have been travelling since 14 to Brookie from the Gong so that's nearly 30 years of going to the fortress.

The ironic thing about the advances draw was that most people expected it would help with attendances as fans could plan their year.

It seems to have had the opposite affect and turned people off buying memberships.

It's a shame. For some people it can't be helped.

Hopefully we can still get good membership numbers even though our draw is crap.

manlywarringah said:
The ironic thing about the advances draw was that most people expected it would help with attendances as fans could plan their year.

It seems to have had the opposite affect and turned people off buying memberships.

It's a shame. For some people it can't be helped.

Hopefully we can still get good membership numbers even though our draw is crap.

i agree. i will still be a member, but will settle for a 3 game membership.
i was hoping for more saturday & sunday games with only 4 in total for the first 20 rounds it will make it too hard for me to attend on other days.
who knows, maybe i can encourage the wife to come down & make it an overnighter so we can see an extra game or two

I'm holding out this year. I want one of those phone calls from Tooves some members got this year to encourage them to get on board.
Thinking it might go similar to this...........

ring,ring
Tooves: Is that Wombatgc ?
Me: Speaking
Tooves: Let me tell you a cpl things Wombat. I know it's close to christmas and all, but I am NOT fkn santa claus, nor one of his helpers...do you understand!!
Me: Yes Tooves.
Tooves: We've just kicked off pre-season training, we've got new recruits, new coaching staff, and Shubert is whinging about our salary cap....am I painting the picture for you well enough Wombat??
Me: I think so..
Tooves: Well let me mke it crystal for you snapper head, I haven't got the time to be dicking around ringing up tight-arse, man-childs because they want to hear "Tooves!" tell them what they should've done two months ago you lazy fat prick!
Me: Umm, ok, thanks Tooves.
Tooves: If you aren't joined up by round 1 at Suncorp, i will drag your sorry arse out into the middle of the park at half time, and bring my mate Spud Carroll, and we will make you the same as what we did the Chief....our BITCH!
Me: No worries. Thanks Tooves. I love you man.
Tooves: F@#K off.

I jumped in too early.Silly me ...thinking that we'd get a fair shake in the draw.Got 12 (10??) home games to try and get to....might be able to help some people out through the year.Why not let us buy basic match entries,that allow the buyer to go to whatever games they choose? Imagine if the SE Qld supporters could buy a three match pass,and use it for Brissie game,Titans game,and then get down to one home game at Brookie through the year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10