Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
ayjay007 said:
I jumped in too early.Silly me ...thinking that we'd get a fair shake in the draw.Got 12 (10??) home games to try and get to....might be able to help some people out through the year.Why not let us buy basic match entries,that allow the buyer to go to whatever games they choose? Imagine if the SE Qld supporters could buy a three match pass,and use it for Brissie game,Titans game,and then get down to one home game at Brookie through the year.

I have thought this for the last few seasons. last year i stuffed up and went to Sydney to find out we were in Gosford that night so I went to 0 home games even though I was entitled to three I think.

Stevo

First Grader
Whinge whinge whinge. You might not have got to any games but at least you financially contributed to your club. That's what they refer to as a "true supporter". lol

lismore_fan

Bencher
wombatgc said:
ring,ring
Tooves: Is that Wombatgc ?
Me: Speaking
Tooves: Let me tell you a cpl things Wombat. I know it's close to christmas and all, but I am NOT fkn santa claus, nor one of his helpers...do you understand!!
Me: Yes Tooves.
Tooves: We've just kicked off pre-season training, we've got new recruits, new coaching staff, and Shubert is whinging about our salary cap....am I painting the picture for you well enough Wombat??
Me: I think so..
Tooves: Well let me mke it crystal for you snapper head, I haven't got the time to be dicking around ringing up tight-arse, man-childs because they want to hear "Tooves!" tell them what they should've done two months ago you lazy fat prick!
Me: Umm, ok, thanks Tooves.
Tooves: If you aren't joined up by round 1 at Suncorp, i will drag your sorry arse out into the middle of the park at half time, and bring my mate Spud Carroll, and we will make you the same as what we did the Chief....our BITCH!
Me: No worries. Thanks Tooves. I love you man.
Tooves: F@#K off.

Edit
Tooves: And what about your daughter? You drag her around to all the matches too. Are you going to join her up, you tight-arse?
You: But she only comes for the perve?
Tooves: Pay up, big fella!

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You are doing a great job Larissa keep it up! Hope you get some R&R over Chrissy :)

Larissa

Bencher
bones said:
Larissa said:
Clint said:
Hopefully before December 25. ;)

Hopefully..! This is one of my biggest stresses!
If you need any volunteer work done to help out give me a shout. Available anytime on weekends.

Thanks for the offer bones. You would definitely bring a different vibe to the Sea Eagles Admin HQ!

We dont actually pack any memberships in house anymore, hence my stress. If we did it in house i would just pull a couple of all nighters to get it done!

The late release of the draw has pushed the whole process back 2 weeks because of the fixture magnets making it a VERY tight turn around for pre-Xmas mailing. If even one thing goes wrong we will be very unpopular :(

So, pleased cross your fingers and toes for me (and be nice if something goes wrong haha)

Mals said:
You are doing a great job Larissa keep it up! Hope you get some R&R over Chrissy :)

Taking off from the 21st Dec to Jan 7th (our offices are actually closing) and heading to Noumea with the fam for a week.

It's been a hectic few weeks. As some of you may know Matt left us a few weeks ago so I'm holding our for the new @MembersGuru to start in January!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I didn't know Matt left! *shock*

I reckon you guys should dump the fixtures magnet. They are a pain in the butt to produce, stuff everything around, cant even be a full season and something else would be better.

Only positive is they are flat and easy to post.

(I don't reckon I'll get mine by Christmas..lol)

Noumea hey! Better brush up on your French!

Larissa

Bencher
globaleagle said:
I didn't know Matt left! *shock*

I reckon you guys should dump the fixtures magnet. They are a pain in the butt to produce, stuff everything around, cant even be a full season and something else would be better.

Only positive is they are flat and easy to post.

(I don't reckon I'll get mine by Christmas..lol)

Noumea hey! Better brush up on your French!

For us it's an important item because it tells Members when our games are and keeps us top of mind over summer when you head to the fridge for a cold beverage :)

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Members need a magnet to know when games are on?

*buys shares in magnet company*

edit: And need to be reminded of Manly?

And, this is truly a shock, drink cold beverages???

Crazy, crazy world.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Don't stress Larissa for stress is like a rocking horse. It gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.
If anyone is really worried about when you get your pack look at it this way 2013 does not start till 2013.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18
15 7 7 28 17