Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I got my pack today with a lovely letter from Scott Penn saying I've achieved the Silver Pin, and that he hopes I'd wear it with pride.

They then forgot to pack the Silver Pin.

Hahahaha. Rookies. Maybe they got Moses Suli to pack my membership kit.
Same here. No pin.
Has anyone else noticed that the members cap doesn't have a mention of Manly Warringah or the Sea Eagles? I think it is strange.

Living overseas, year after year my m'ship pack would arrive as late as April. Every single time it was 'a problem with the supplier'. It would arrives months after getting the email saying that it has been posted.

Now I get my pack sent to a super awesome Manly member in Australia and she posts it on to me. I won't mention her name as I don't want to embarrass happilymanly.

It was just faster to get the pack sent to an Aussie address, then onto Canada. I don't know why but I my suspicions are the cheap af supplier is just not that good at doing what they claim.

Obviously I'd like not to keep imposing on said anonymous happilymanly's kindness so I hope the supplier gets their act together.

On the plus side... my pack did arrive in Aust.
I've had a few problems with some of my ah........
'Suppliers' in the past too

Same here. No pin.
Has anyone else noticed that the members cap doesn't have a mention of Manly Warringah or the Sea Eagles? I think it is strange.
And its grey. Since when have Manly been Grey and maroon..... UGLY

Same here. No pin.
Isn't it due to the NRL owning all logos therefore they get a cut of all merchandise that is branded :rolleyes:

I hate the budgie cartoon, they need to make it look more like a streamlined raptor :wait:

You wouldn't believe when I got home from my work yesterday that my wife said " doesn't look like your membership will be here for xmas " . As soon as she finished saying that the general freight express dude came walking up my road with it in hand . I thought it was my mate Steve who works for them so I yelled No Saints pussys aloud on my turf , anyway the bloke had a laugh and said don't blame you .

It definitely wasn't in the pack.
It actually came in a 10cm 'display' but the pin is tiny.

Beaver sent it to me, not Scotty :giggle:

Attachments

• 20181225_162026.jpg
    20181225_162026.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 35
It actually came in a 10cm 'display' but the pin is tiny.

Beaver sent it to me, not Scotty :giggle:
Yeah, I know about the packaging. My 2 year White & 5 year Maroon Pins both came in and are still in their original packaging, the same that you have displayed with your 10 year Silver Pin.

i got my pack delivered monday & opened it yesterday(christmas present). due to working a lot of saturdays i chose the non ticketed pack for next year & the cooler bag that comes with it aint too shabby!
don't mind the cap either although i can understand others comments about the style of hat & skin cancer.

i got my pack delivered monday & opened it yesterday(christmas present). due to working a lot of saturdays i chose the non ticketed pack for next year & the cooler bag that comes with it aint too shabby!
don't mind the cap either although i can understand others comments about the style of hat & skin cancer.
I think the club were seeking a completely different style of hat in compared to previous seasons thus went for a baseball style cap.

I think the club were seeking a completely different style of hat in compared to previous seasons thus went for a baseball style cap.
Accepted. But why is there no acknowledgement that this cap represents the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles?
The angry bird on the crest is a copy of the Philadelphia Eagles insignia.
I don't think I've seen a Members Cap without some visual statement that it is from the MW Sea Eagles.
Was this a conscious decision or an oversight?

Accepted. But why is there no acknowledgement that this cap represents the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles?
The angry bird on the crest is a copy of the Philadelphia Eagles insignia.
I don't think I've seen a Members Cap without some visual statement that it is from the MW Sea Eagles.
Was this a conscious decision or an oversight?
The only reference that I can see is on the tag sewn onto the inside of the cap (upside-down) with this logo on a maroon background:

logo-55009-150x150.jpg

The only reference that I can see is on the tag sewn onto the inside of the cap (upside-down) with this logo on a maroon background:

logo-55009-150x150.jpg
Yes, which you tuck inside the cap and it is not visible.
I don't want to make a big deal of the issue but surely if you are trying to expand a brand you put a name on each piece of merchandise. There are sponsors names on the cap.
The shirt and shorts I received for Christmas had a lot of MW branding on them.

@wheel

Could you please pass on to the membership people that they would save costs by placing multiple memberships for the one address into the one package

Currently we have 5 season tickets in 3 names and receive 3 packages each year with the hats etc which I assume attracts 3 delivery costs?

There should be an option to have all items for the same address put into one package and therefore one delivery cost?

Living overseas, year after year my m'ship pack would arrive as late as April. Every single time it was 'a problem with the supplier'. It would arrives months after getting the email saying that it has been posted.

Now I get my pack sent to a super awesome Manly member in Australia and she posts it on to me. I won't mention her name as I don't want to embarrass happilymanly.

It was just faster to get the pack sent to an Aussie address, then onto Canada. I don't know why but I my suspicions are the cheap af supplier is just not that good at doing what they claim.

Obviously I'd like not to keep imposing on said anonymous happilymanly's kindness so I hope the supplier gets their act together.

On the plus side... my pack did arrive in Aust.
Knew who it was a dozen words in. She’s a bloody champion.:clap:

Just at the post office. Still no membership pack despite being told would be here for Christmas... What is the date today?? Grrrr..

Just at the post office. Still no membership pack despite being told would be here for Christmas... What is the date today?? Grrrr..

Tis better to ask for forgiveness, than permission!

(so I'm told)

These damn pins have really become a sore point.
Great idea, poorly executed, from the beginning.
Agree, I have been a member since 2003 & have not ever received one. I’m not bothered by that because my team is all I need, but it was a good idea & has been poorly executed.

Clint, have you clicked on the link in your email which gives an estimated delivery date. Mine said 27/12 which, whilst after Christmas day, was the date it arrived at the PO.

I got my membership mid December with the letter from Scotty but no silver pin.

I didn’t recieve my two child’s ticketed memberships though??

They would have been nice for Xmas but I understand that it would need a lot of planning and organising to get all the memberships to come at the same time.

Hopefully they come in 2019 as my child’s membership for last year got delivered to my old address. Fingers crossed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2