Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is that true @The Wheel that only ticketed memberships count in the numbers ??

I feel a bit guilty about downgrading if so from an interstate to a standard.
I believe that is correct from an NRL point of view. However they are quite liberal in terms of interpretation for some clubs eg Broncos count Suncorp Stadium Members in their figures - including Roar and Reds supporters as for Souths...

It easy mentioned at last Council meeting that NRL are actually refining the rule soon however if past history suggests anything it won’t disadvantage the favored few.

PS we should tread carefully when memberships tally’s in the media as they often are figures provided by the clubs etc not from NRL. Anyway whichever way you look at it we are definitely towards the bottom of the pile.

PS2 it is not always about pure numbers, the clubs are a business and need revenue to survive and thrive so revenue per member is a big driver

Now is the time to get behind the team and club. Get on board and join up if u haven’t already!!

Just a question about the Football Club Membership, did anyone get their members numbered hat when they renewed this year?

They charged $35 instead of $25 (still cheap in my opinion) but I haven’t received mine yet.

As my postman only delivers when it suits him, I’m not sure if it’s lost in the mail or not been sent yet.

Anyone got one yet?

I signed up (first time) before Xmas and still don't have mine? Have had no correspondence from the Football Club at all either.
Is this normal does anyone know?

Whenever I’ve asked questions in the past they’ve been quick to respond but I haven’t had a reply but only emailed yesterday, so early days.

Just a question about the Football Club Membership, did anyone get their members numbered hat when they renewed this year?

They charged $35 instead of $25 (still cheap in my opinion) but I haven’t received mine yet.

As my postman only delivers when it suits him, I’m not sure if it’s lost in the mail or not been sent yet.

Anyone got one yet?

I was liasing with Julie a couple of weeks back. As I am coming down for the Roosters game I was keen to have the cap by then. Julie assured me that their intent was for the caps to be delivered, along with numbers, either before round 1 or before 1st home game (not sure which one. Sorry) Either way they should definitely be delivered by 1st home game v Roosters.

I was liasing with Julie a couple of weeks back. As I am coming down for the Roosters game I was keen to have the cap by then. Julie assured me that their intent was for the caps to be delivered, along with numbers, either before round 1 or before 1st home game (not sure which one. Sorry) Either way they should definitely be delivered by 1st home game v Roosters.

Thanks for that.

Julie is usually quick to respond but she could be away.

I think the caps are a great idea. I don’t usually wear one but would this time.

I look forward to receiving it and hopefully my postie delivers it :wondering:

Anyone got one yet?
April is always the time we get the FC cards - hang loose :rock:

My daughter and I renewed 2 weeks ago and still haven’t received anything in post. Young lady on phone ( who was very nice ) said it was due to Chinese New Year

Didn’t realise this basic stuff had to come from China.

Interstate Eagle x 3 in 2019....got all the membership stuff quicker than most seemed to

My daughter and I renewed 2 weeks ago and still haven’t received anything in post. Young lady on phone ( who was very nice ) said it was due to Chinese New Year

Didn’t realise this basic stuff had to come from China.

Yes, Chinese new year does come from China.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

• 😆
Reactions: Sue
The Manly fans complain about the unfair treatment that Manly are getting from the NRL and most of them unfairly neglect to support their club in membership numbers .

A Manly club membership of only 10,000 members makes our club one of the least supported in the NRL
Which is a bloody disgrace .

We are more beneficial to our club by putting our hands in our pockets and helping out than pointing fingers at others

dqa89-muqaa-i4x-jpg.10739

Every one Hates Manly ! . Do you think any one of those Manly haters would march in the streets to save Manly like they did for every ones sentimental favourite the Bunnies ?
No fcking chance . They would all stand back and rejoice and laugh at us .

This is why we all should support our club and keep it stronger my becoming members .

In the South where I live every one hates Manly . They say to me . Your kidding , You dont go for Manly do you ? I say........ fcken oath I do !!!

Which one of you that is reading this right now, that is not a member and has any real passion for our club , and really has Manly at heart will do the right thing and pick up the phone and ring our club and become a member and also become a true Manly supporter as actions speak louder than words !

The other choice is is to stand back and do nothing like the Newtown supporters did to their empty Hanson Park and become the fair weather feathered friends that kissed their club good bye

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/membership/

images-jpg.10742

If we all seriously want to keep MANLY FOR EVER we should all do something about it . All talk and no action leads to no direction .

We should all commit and become club members and encourage our Manly friends to join us and become members of our great club !

Which one of you that is reading this right now, that is not a member and has any real passion for our club , and really has Manly at heart will do the right thing and pick up the phone and ring our club and become a member and also become a true Manly supporter as actions speak louder than words !

We are all accountable for our clubs existence . Stand up and be counted . Be part of our great club and our star team . Become a Manly star in your own right !!!

The other choice is is to stand back and do nothing like the Newtown supporters did to their empty Hanson Park and become the fair weather feathered friends that kissed their club good bye

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/membership/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6