Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No it’s not ‘optimistic’. It’s a fact.

One of the silliest response options available on this site.

I believe that at least one other club includes leagues’ club memberships as membership to their respective football clubs.

Most LC memberships are nothing more than a token payment eg $10 per year and for that you get a few free drinks and a birthday meal.

Footy memberships are direct payment to the football club for tix etc etc - they are the lifeblood of AFL club. They are generally not a token contribution eg our minimum adult membership is $80.

I would bet that all the AFL teams are direct memberships not through a ‘social’ club.

The only NRL club that I know of that fudges it books is the Broncos who include Suncorp Stadium Members in their tally. Although some clubs like Souths and Sharks have much cheaper entry memberships than us for an example.

The point was purely about membership numbers and how some clubs utilise a different approach. Not how much a LC membership costs and how much financial benefit (to footballing operations) is derived from that form of membership.

Not that there will be any change in philosophy, whilst the purse strings are controlled by the Penn family, with the LC largely a bystander regarding the Sea Eagles’ on-field performances.

Hi all

Re late delivery and PIN feedback I have sent to the club for when they get back to the office on Monday.

I am going away for a week so will update when I return.

Hi all

Re late delivery and PIN feedback I have sent to the club for when they get back to the office on Monday.

I am going away for a week so will update when I return.

My pack arrived today!

Complete with a nice letter from Mr Penn telling me to wear the pin (10 yr) one with pride.

If... only the pin was in the membership pack!

Thanks for emailing them. I shall do the same.

Found the pin!

The great people at the membership team are hanging on to them as their "precious".

Email:

Dear Mr Globaleagle,

My goodness you are so incredibly handsome and wonderfully talented. You would probably still get service without shoes and a shirt, like that lmfao song.*

Anyway....

You should have already received your Membership pack in the mail. If you not then please let us know! However, please don’t worry that your 10-year Membership Loyalty Pin is missing.

This year, we are distributing these from our office and at game days. If you can't make it to a game, then we will post this out. We will send out further details prior to our Trial Match on 23 February.

We hope you can't make it to a game or our office as we'd love nothing better than to make a 'house call' to you...!!!*

* - possible examples of poetic licence.

Any word on how people can be eligible for 5year and 10 year pins, but not eligible for a 2 year pin?

Still does my head in, every time these pins get mentioned.

Any word on how people can be eligible for 5year and 10 year pins, but not eligible for a 2 year pin?

Still does my head in, every time these pins get mentioned.
Simple, the concept was actioned only recently and not from the start of MSE in 2002 :nerd:

All - see reply from the membership team re package delivery and Pins. If there are any unresolved issues send me a PM with the details and I will refer directly to the club.

Hi Geoff, Thanks for sending this through mate, definitely important that we remain as transparent as possible - to which we have personally dealt with countless Members regarding these issues. Unfortunately, even thought we supplied our packaging files well in advance of the cut-off date, our supplier still left it to the absolute last minute to fulfill our packages. This meant that Australia Post was handed these packages with a week to go to Xmas (and as you can imagine it is their busiest period). By leaving it to the last minute it meant that any errors that arose naturally had to be dealt with after the guaranteed cut-off. This meant that Australia Post had to deliver throughout the weekend, as well as our staff, who hand delivered Member packages between Friday-Monday before X-mas (as well as the week we returned to the office post X-mas). While it would be easy to pass on the blame, MWSE still needs to remain accountable and we have already met with our suppliers who have established, and are working on other ways, to ensure this doesn't happen when we go through it again this year.

As for the 10 year pins, those Members who did not receive one will be able to pick it up at game day (including the trials), or will have it mailed separately if they reside outside of NSW or are not a ticketed Member.

Happy to go over any other queries with you (or anyone else). Just wanted to make sure you guys knew that we are aware of the issues that arose from Xmas and Member packages and have all hands on deck to make it up to these Members (most of which have been rectified).

Also - apologies for the delay, I just got back last week!

Morning silvertailers and welcome to Saturday,

Go do some chores.

MY PIN HAS ARRIVED. 10 years! (sheesh) So generally me > you and a 'truer' supporter. (lol)

It went from:

China (probably) to Manly, to @HappilyManly 's place (thank you!!!), to Australia post, to Canada post, to Moose post, to community post box area (as Canada rarely has house letter boxes now), then picked up via AWD through snow and slush and back to my place!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8