Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all
I got my pack today
I emailed the club last week about this and got this reponse

Thank you for your email!

Unfortunately this was a delay with our supplier. This was made worse with an internet outage at their end that delayed dispatch emails (they should have been sent on Friday). It did not, however, further delay your pack.

We have assurance that our distributor is working closely with Australia Post to ensure pre-Christmas delivery.

Kind Regards,

Supplier has hurt the club not the membership staff fault
Sorrry to those who did not get them today
Thanks for the news mate . Unfortunately we dont live in a perfect world and sht happens from time to time . Thats life ! But we can always turn these setback things into a positive .
I can understand the disappoinmeant for some not getting their delivery on time from Xmas but this wont stop Santa from coming to town .
The positive is .....
What a great way to celebrate the new Year with Manly Gear !
images.png

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine. i signed up on the day the confirmed Des as the coach. Tracking details show that it will be after Christmas :envy::envy:
Everything the same as me mate.
But mine did arrive today despite the tracking details saying the 27th.
Hope yours ain't much longer.

Just got an email about the pin. Says they'll get in contact with me when the shipment arrives in the New Year.

So ummm..yeah. Not sure I get this, on many levels. Wow.

Is this a 10year pin and the first one you’re receiving?

I’ve been a member (season ticket holder) since mid 90’s but didn’t get a pin or a letter but I think I got one either last year or year before.

Maybe you got one as you’ve hit 10years?

Hi all and Merry Christmas!

Bought membership for the whole family (5), received 4. Phoned MWSE membership team who are great and assured me that the 5th parcel would arrive in time. Normally wouldn't worry to much but unfortunately the membership that hasn't arived is for my 12 year old son who has Autism. Difficult.

Hi all and Merry Christmas!

Bought membership for the whole family (5), received 4. Phoned MWSE membership team who are great and assured me that the 5th parcel would arrive in time. Normally wouldn't worry to much but unfortunately the membership that hasn't arived is for my 12 year old son who has Autism. Difficult.
Merry Xmas to you too mate . Sorry to hear about the disappointment of the late delivery . If you like you can private message me and I can bring you all my Manly gear that I received . I know what it is like to have a challenging member in the family

Just got an email about the pin. Says they'll get in contact with me when the shipment arrives in the New Year.

So ummm..yeah. Not sure I get this, on many levels. Wow.
If the shipment hasn't arrived yet then why did they bother sending us the Scott Penn letter in the first place?

Merry Xmas to you too mate . Sorry to hear about the disappointment of the late delivery . If you like you can private message me and I can bring you all my Manly gear that I received . I know what it is like to have a challenging member in the family
Thanks Bozo, too far to come up to Nelson Bay! Luke will get my pack and all will be ok.

Thanks Bozo, too far to come up to Nelson Bay! Luke will get my pack and all will be ok.
I did not realize that you were not a Sydney local .I live on the south side of Sydney but I am glad Luke will be looked after by you and he will have a smile on his face . Nothing more precious than a kid with a smile on their face on Xmas day. My Xmas wish is for more medical breakthroughs to cure and make people better .
Have an awesome day with Luke 2morrow mate

I did not realize that you were not a Sydney local .I live on the south side of Sydney but I am glad Luke will be looked after by you and he will have a smile on his face . Nothing more precious than a kid with a smile on their face on Xmas day. My Xmas wish is for more medical breakthroughs to cure and make people better .
Have an awesome day with Luke 2morrow mate
Thanks Bozo,
We get down as a Family to Brookie a few times a year. I will post you before next game we get down to a game.

Go Manly!

Do you just hit 10years this year and it would be your first pin or have your received a pin previously?
I have been a member since 2009.

I received a White Member Pin for the 1st milestone of 2 years, my 2nd (Maroon Member Pin) for 5 years and I am now supposed to have received my 3rd (Silver Member Pin) for 10 years membership but they never included the pin with the 10 year with the letter that they included with the 2019 Membership Pack that I received today.

According to the Scott Penn letter, my next milestone is in 2024 when I am supposed to receive a Gold Member Pin for reaching 15 years.

The letter also states that the next milestone after the Gold Member Pin is a Platinum Member Pin for reaching 20 year membership.

I received a White Member Pin for the 1st milestone of 2 years, my 2nd (Maroon Member Pin) for 5 years and I am now supposed to have received my 3rd (Silver Member Pin) for 10 years membership but they never included the pin with the 10 year with the letter that they included with the 2019 Membership Pack that I received today.

According to the Scott Penn letter, my next milestone is in 2024 when I am supposed to receive a Gold Member Pin for reaching 15 years.

The letter also states that the next milestone after the Gold Member Pin is a Platinum Member Pin for reaching 20 year membership.
Love your loyalty for our mighty Sea eagles Jethro . People like you are the life line of our great club
God bless you feathered friend

Thanks for that.

Even though I’ve had season tickets and been a member in the Jane Try since the mid 90’s, they only recognise me since 2002 as they didn’t keep records from before the merger.

Now you mention it, I think I received a gold pin a couple of years ago as I would’ve hit 15 years.

I was supposed to move and packed all my Manly Nic Nacs in boxes. It’s in one of them so I’ll find it one day.

It’ll save me an email to the club and I won’t have to waste their time asking about it now, as I don’t think this silver pin is one for me.

Hi all
I got my pack today
I emailed the club last week about this and got this response
Thank you for your email!
Unfortunately this was a delay with our supplier. This was made worse with an internet outage at their end that delayed dispatch emails (they should have been sent on Friday). It did not, however, further delay your pack.
We have assurance that our distributor is working closely with Australia Post to ensure pre-Christmas delivery.
Kind Regards,
Supplier has hurt the club not the membership staff fault
Sorrry to those who did not get them today

Living overseas, year after year my m'ship pack would arrive as late as April. Every single time it was 'a problem with the supplier'. It would arrives months after getting the email saying that it has been posted.

Now I get my pack sent to a super awesome Manly member in Australia and she posts it on to me. I won't mention her name as I don't want to embarrass happilymanly.

It was just faster to get the pack sent to an Aussie address, then onto Canada. I don't know why but I my suspicions are the cheap af supplier is just not that good at doing what they claim.

Obviously I'd like not to keep imposing on said anonymous happilymanly's kindness so I hope the supplier gets their act together.

On the plus side... my pack did arrive in Aust.

These damn pins have really become a sore point.
Great idea, poorly executed, from the beginning.

Ordered 3 memberships in October. 2 x for my sons, 1 for me. Ordered them so the boys could open them for Christmas. Well it's Christmas Eve and nothing here. :( Most disappointing.

Edit: my uncle posted a ring for my wife out of Sydney on Friday. It arrived in Darwin today.

I assume you know this, but just for the cheap seats...

I believe our packs are sent straight to us from the supplier overseas. I can't remember where it's from...China, Malaysia...

The annoying thing is, it's not as if this company doesn't know the orders are coming in, but year after year....sigh.

I'd change suppliers if I was Manly.

It reminds me of a past life where I had to deal with banks and every year they'd whine about being busy because of Christmas.... so I reminded them that Christmas happens the same time each year so it shouldn't come as a shock nor a surprise. Sort yourselves out!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8