Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images

We are one of the most successful Rugby League clubs of all time.. and the most successful in the last 40 years... the fact our membership numbers are nearly always at the bottom has never made sense to me.. yet COME GRAND FINAL DAY everyone comes out of the wood works... Dont care what the excuse is .. I llive out Campbell town way and still buy a membership every year weather I can make it or not. Im not loaded by any means , but I love this club and what it stands for if it means I sacarafice something to support my team within reason I do it. Theres even a measly 3 game membership. theres no exuses as far as Im concerned , support the club

great thread!

I am proud to be a member of this great club and also the FC :)

MANLY FOREVER

Good on you feathered friend . You are proud a member , You are proudly committed to our great club .

Without commitment Nothing is ever accomplished .

Our Sea eagles keep flying with the committed wings from the Penns and our Loyal and dedicated supporters like you

All that have the desire, do something about it today !!! . Become club members and come and fly like proud Sea eagles with the rest of us !!!

images (3).jpg

Last edited:
on wednesday night mwse got another member, my first grandchild was born!
yes i know that she shares her birthday with our current captain also.
when the membership pack arrives i will share a pic of her in her official mwse gear
Congratulations on your new born Eagle feathered friend !!!

Speaking of being born .....

There are 2 types of people in this world . The ones that come up with excuses and the ones that come up with solutions .
Which one are you ?

Nothing should ever stop any of us from striving to fly high with our Manly Sea eagles

If you crave for the Manly Sea eagles spirit You do not have to be born at Manly to embrace it
You just have to be a BORN AGAIN Manly club member and supporter

Ring up the club today and become a member and get into the spirit of being a true Manly supporter . Our club will welcome you with open loving wings

baptism-2019-jpg.10749

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4