Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worse than slack. I am still waiting for my packs, having been told that they were guaranteed pre Xmas if signed by the cut off. My credit card statement says they have had my $$ since the end of October. I get a message from the club saying that they have gone to Aus Post on Monday. I don't think this is really good enough. Why do they leave the sending so late?? If they don't show up on Monday, that will probably do it for me.

I rang the membership office on a Wednesday and promised my kids packs would arrive Thursday according to ‘the system’.. and still NOTHING. To be asked to sign up and pay for pre-Xmas delivery is piss poor management and customer service.

Our packages arrived yesterday, so they are on their way.

I will definitely pass this onto when the club reopens - not good if they don’t turn up before 25th

Bring it on

Attachments

• 76C21B30-9B92-49F1-92F7-5BC28A4E35FB.png
    76C21B30-9B92-49F1-92F7-5BC28A4E35FB.png
    201 KB · Views: 26
I got my pack today with a lovely letter from Scott Penn saying I've achieved the Silver Pin, and that he hopes I'd wear it with pride.

They then forgot to pack the Silver Pin.

Hahahaha. Rookies. Maybe they got Moses Suli to pack my membership kit.

I received mine today . My main focus ? I am proud to be a member of our great club . Any whingers that think the grass is greener on the other side feel free to join The Sharks or the Eels next season .
Manly Sea eagles for ever !!!

I got my pack today with a lovely letter from Scott Penn saying I've achieved the Silver Pin, and that he hopes I'd wear it with pride.

Same with me @Ryan.

I too received my 2019 Member's Pack today complete with the letter from Scott Penn regarding my supposedly being given a Silver Membership Pin for achieving 10 Years as a member but nowhere in my parcel could I find the Silver Membership Pin.

Due to the lack of receiving the Silver Membership Pin in my member's pack, it is a bit hard for me to even have the opportunity for him to hope that I'd wear it with pride.

I tried to call the Membership Team to inquire about the missing Silver Membership Pin but their office is closed until the 7th of January.

Got my MWSE members pack last night. Standard stuff but have to say the quality of the members cap is horrific this year... sadly it’s a throw in the bin job @:oops::thumbsdown:
Yep, it's not very sun smart as for as scalp protection is concerned.

After having a Basal Cell Carcinoma & several Squamous Cell Carcinomas cut out of my scalp over the last 10 years already, I don't think that I will be in any hurry to wear the 2019 Member's Cap.

He’ll be wearing it in his next insta post

Same with me @Ryan.

I too received my 2019 Member's Pack today complete with the letter from Scott Penn regarding my supposedly being given a Silver Membership Pin for achieving 10 Years as a member but nowhere in my parcel could I find the Silver Membership Pin.

Due to the lack of receiving the Silver Membership Pin in my member's pack, it is a bit hard for me to even have the opportunity for him to hope that I'd wear it with pride.

I tried to call the Membership Team to inquire about the missing Silver Membership Pin but their office is closed until the 7th of January.
Look again as mine was the size of a pea - choking hazard for the curious kidies :eek:

Don't recall Scott's note :giggle:

Still waiting for mine. i signed up on the day the confirmed Des as the coach. Tracking details show that it will be after Christmas :envy::envy:

Hi all
I got my pack today
I emailed the club last week about this and got this reponse

Thank you for your email!

Unfortunately this was a delay with our supplier. This was made worse with an internet outage at their end that delayed dispatch emails (they should have been sent on Friday). It did not, however, further delay your pack.

We have assurance that our distributor is working closely with Australia Post to ensure pre-Christmas delivery.

Kind Regards,

Supplier has hurt the club not the membership staff fault
Sorrry to those who did not get them today

Last edited:
Ordered 3 memberships in October. 2 x for my sons, 1 for me. Ordered them so the boys could open them for Christmas. Well it's Christmas Eve and nothing here. :( Most disappointing.

Edit: my uncle posted a ring for my wife out of Sydney on Friday. It arrived in Darwin today.

Just got an email about the pin. Says they'll get in contact with me when the shipment arrives in the New Year.

So ummm..yeah. Not sure I get this, on many levels. Wow.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4