Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Hi all

As most of you know I am on the Members Council and have a very firm view that our future success and also survival depends on the Sea Eagles membership base growing exponentially.

We have seen the power of a strong membership group can have on the club by Scott Penns words today that the member forum drove them to focus on a coach that was Manly ‘bred’.

There is more good news coming for our members, we are about to go on an exciting ride with Des and the team.

I call on all fans to join, past members to rejoin, all current members to renew. We now have the Manly culture back with today’s announcement and I am sure there will be more announcements soon to reinforce this.

Joining is easy;

Phone 02 9970 3000 and the membership team will help you out or simply follow the following link;

I understand that joining is everyone’s personal choice but now is the time to make a commitment - even a small membership makes a difference.

Hi all

As most of you know I am on the Members Council and have a very firm view that our future success and also survival depends on the Sea Eagles membership base growing exponentially.

We have seen the power of a strong membership group can have on the club by Scott Penns words today that the member forum drove them to focus on a coach that was Manly ‘bred’.

There is more good news coming for our members, we are about to go on an exciting ride with Des and the team.

I call on all fans to join, past members to rejoin, all current members to renew. We now have the Manly culture back with today’s announcement and I am sure there will be more announcements soon to reinforce this.

Joining is easy;

Phone 02 9970 3000 and the membership team will help you out or simply follow the following link;

I understand that joining is everyone’s personal choice but now is the time to make a commitment - even a small membership makes a difference.
That should be posted on ALL Manly related social media pages.. facebook, instagram any others???? Get the people talking. And yes I have renewed.

Last edited:
I set myself a few guidelines before I would renew. Today is a step in the right direction but I'm not there yet.
Respected coach ✓
Zorba out ✓
Ferris ? ( Confirmed?? )
Barrett x
Cartwright x

Looks like I'm about half way

The overriding god rule to all of this is if Penn's sell out.

I've entered the early bird draw, and have gone into the pool to potentially win a prize.

I selected to have a player of my choice to deliver my membership.

Gave up lunch with the Turbo's, signed jersey, food vouchers and things to choose that one, too.

If I win, it would be a close knit race between Walks, or Taupau.

Whoo would you guys choose?

I've entered the early bird draw, and have gone into the pool to potentially win a prize.

Gave up lunch with the Turbo's, signed jersey, food vouchers and things to choose that one, too.

Probably DCE, then honourable mentions to Joel T, then Gosiewski (so we can talk about good ole Mur'bah). But whomever it is, will need a passport! lol

PS: I renewed before the Des announcement, so obv, according to ST folklore, I'm a true supporter!

You should choose Moses Suli and tell him to bring his Indian bong with him

The fact the Des and Crusher are back, and probably Donnie are strong reasons to rejoin, the only thing stopping me is the "Barrett Factor". I promised myself in 2015 while that faecal smear remains at the club I won't be a member and I have to be true to myself.

It's is great to see so many renewing and rejoining, worst case scenario for me is that I will be rejoining sometime in July 2019.

On another note, I just cannot get over the look on Penn's face at the presser, all of the crap that has happened to our club that was instigated by that prat, and he sat there as if his sh!t doesn't stink.

Post edited and poster warned

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

Joining is easy;

Renewed my tickets in the Jane Try and they were $100 per ticket cheaper than last year so finally the club are listening. A big thanks to the Members Council a great initiative.

Last edited:
Hello Fellow Forum friends & Welcome Back Des :)
Just wanted to say that i have renewed my reserved family membership for the first time since TB took over.
Great Decision from the Club...one step n the right direction
Go you mighty eagles cant wait to be there & cheer you on ....
I feel a good year coming on !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7