Membership - now is the time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
62621322-1677-48E3-B974-810DA446D66B.jpeg
Just giving this a bump as there is only 5 days left to get into the early bird competition.

Show your support for the Mighty Eagles - membership starts at only $8.50 a month.

Our future depends on us the Eagle Army Joining Des and the team!!

PS will also make a great Christmas present!

Hi ST posters and lurkers

Just a reminder that the Early bird membership promotion finishes tomorrow. You can win frame jerseys, lunch with the Turbos, special training experiences, plus heaps more just by joining up.

There is a lot of great things happening at club both on and off the field. There are a stack of membership options for you to choose and most are affordable.

• Membership starts at 8.50 per months for adults
  • 3 game membership is only $9 per months
  • Kids under 2 starts at only $4 per month
  • All packages come with membership merchandise and heaps of discounts and priority ticket purchases
  • Great option for Christmas presents- order now delivered before 25/12

Joining is easy;
https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/Home

Phone 9970 3000

Can someone tell me if a 2.5-3yr old would be classed as a concession member?
Not sure but as HM said just give the club a call they will be happy to assist.

You can also request a call back on the Website.

PS if that all fails send me a PM with your details and I will get one of the team to call you

Approximately 6.5 k I think
I remember the crowds in the 70s and 80s the constant packed Brookie, and often wonder why we don't get that anymore.
Even during our "decade of dominance " we had some obismal crowds, how good would it be to reach 20,000 members/ season ticket holders? And see a packed Brookvale every home game.

I remember the crowds in the 70s and 80s the constant packed Brookie, and often wonder why we don't get that anymore.
Even during our "decade of dominance " we had some obismal crowds, how good would it be to reach 20,000 members/ season ticket holders? And see a packed Brookvale every home game.
Because there was very limited broadcasts of footy.
If we didn't go to Brookie, we would only get to read a game summary.

Now you can watch it on a phone sitting on the beach.
Even timeshift to watch the game at a time that better suits.

Video killed live sports attendances @:cool:

It looks like the uptake of membership for 2019 isn’t just reserved for those on this forum, with the membership team mentioning to the Council that as a club we’re on track for one of our best membership years yet off the back of the recent news around Des etc, with some further news likely later this week for those still yet to renew or join.

Plenty of positivity around the club leading into next season.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2