Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 5, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Highly frustrated after watching this DCE played well but brain snap on the 2nd tackle with that Kick
Jetski went ok
Perett has to hit the line hard not amble up to it
So never to play 1st grade again
Ashley Klein hopeless home Towner
Closely followed by the wrights Croker , Api is not a 5/8 ever,Uate has to hold onto the ball or forfeit his position
-give one of these younger guys a go like Tom Wright and another foward Paseka ?as I think perett has dropped off a little as bench foward
Also why waS Hastings taken off and Croker put back on, is Mr Magoo in charge of the HIA ?
Anyway really frustrating to watch that rubbish
Hastings had to come off for Croker or it would of cost them an interchange

This needs to be our side if we are any chance of winning the next few matches:

Turbo
Parker
Walker
Kelly
Uate
Hastings
DCE
Taupau
Api
AFB
Thompson
Gosiewski
Turbo

Croker
Lane
Paseka
Perrett/Sipley

The lack of cohesion and creativity coming from 6 is really our biggest weakness. DCE keeps trying to do it all himself.

Back in the 70's when I was a little kid I just couldn't stand it when Manly lost.
I'd sulk.
Kick rocks.
Mumble obscenities under my breathe.
Snap at people for no reason.

But today......I'm 53.

F**k I hate losing.
I used to be physically ill I was so angry at a loss 40 years ago.:sick:
No one could mention footy on Mondays without being crossed off the Xmass list for LIFE :devil:

Now I feel miffed for a few minutes , then life looks as good as before Manly blew it :D

Yeah not enough urgency around DCE who played well. But if we just got a few repeat sets when the scores were 22_20 we would of won that.
Need a 5/8 for that, titans put pressure on him all day. 2016 all over again because teams know we only have one kicker.

Apart from what looked like a good playing surface, what a horrible ground. What about the visitors’ dressing rooms? Maybe that was a ‘get square’ for the Brookvale visitors rooms.

We were sh*thouse, we blew at least four tries, Croker isn't a 5/8 And why take Api out of hooker, I'm beginning to worry about Barrett's coaching style, we were flat in defence, allowing them to make heaps of ground, at this rate the tigers will tear us a new one next week.

Barrett is trying to play too safe. But he's using safe pedestrian backs, and that never works. He needs speed on the wing so I'd have Tom Wright and Anderson out there if Taufua is still unavailable. I think Anderson is eligible as a developmental player. Hastings MUST come in a 5/8. Parker on the bench. We need his enthusiasm and versatility to cover back and forwards.

This needs to be our side if we are any chance of winning the next few matches:

Turbo
Parker
Walker
Kelly
Uate
Hastings
DCE
Taupau
Api
AFB
Thompson
Gosiewski
Turbo

Croker
Lane
Paseka
Perrett/Sipley

The lack of cohesion and creativity coming from 6 is really our biggest weakness. DCE keeps trying to do it all himself.

Sorry Eagle but no way I'd have two slow players on the wing. Uate has had his day and Parker would be better on the bench covering forwards and backs. Bring in speed and lots of it. Anderson and Tom Wright. Hastings at 5/8 is a must

Sorry Eagle but no way I'd have two slow players on the wing. Uate has had his day and Parker would be better on the bench covering forwards and backs. Bring in speed and lots of it. Anderson and Tom Wright. Hastings at 5/8 is a must

I could see that working, but maybe bringing in one at a time would be better. Speed would be a welcome inclusion but only if they can hold their own in defense.

What worries me most about these types of losses is that it potentially brings Lewis Brown back into contention.He was silly enough to bring Winterstein back into the fold,fair chance Brown will get another look in

I agree .bring the young guys in.we are losing anyways so best give em some experience now.cant be any worse. And could be better.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10