Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 5, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Why the **** didn't we give Green 2 year extension keep him happy? we went on a wild goose chase for Moylan,Pearce and ended up with a ****ing reserve grader in Croker. We had the funds because we spent it on Thompson who so far has delivered nothing.

Highly frustrated after watching this DCE played well but brain snap on the 2nd tackle with that Kick
Jetski went ok
Perett has to hit the line hard not amble up to it
So never to play 1st grade again
Ashley Klein hopeless home Towner
Closely followed by the wrights Croker , Api is not a 5/8 ever,Uate has to hold onto the ball or forfeit his position
-give one of these younger guys a go like Tom Wright and another foward Paseka ?as I think perett has dropped off a little as bench foward
Also why waS Hastings taken off and Croker put back on, is Mr Magoo in charge of the HIA ?
Anyway really frustrating to watch that rubbish

Deklein should ref next weeks game to make up for costing the tigers against the broncs! Put him back in Toddys good books.
We played ordinary too though.

We replace a 2nd rate half with a specialty hooker ,leaving a specialty half to play the hooking position ?.
Problem being, Croker is probably fourth down the list in the halves role.Then when we start showing some promise whilst Crocka **** is off on a HIA ,Why as a coach would you try bringing him back on ??
Im a fan of Barrett ,but his persistence with sh!t 5/8's kills me.

his decision to put a grubber kick into the in-goal on the first tackle of a seven-tackle set - the ****ING FIRST! - when no-one was anywhere near it nearly made my head explode. If we'd gone over in that set, the game was ours. He's our captain, our leader, our highest-paid player. He has to do better than that.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Absolutely. That was THE turning point of the game. Take the tackle, play the ball, and we win. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

I love this club but I am so over the inconsistency. The last three seasons are all the same ..... just inconsistent crap dished up week in week out. I'm so used to it now that a loss like that doesn't hurt as much as it used. At the moment we are a mediocre middle of the road club and I don't like it. The frustrating thing is that as a club we aren't improving one bit in the basics. On the plus side let's hope the eels go 0 and 5 this afternoon.

We do not spend our cap and have what 5 or 6 players out injured? What do you expect.

My only grip is that I would like to see some of the kids thrown in rather than the wrights who are really not offering much at the moment

We do not spend our cap and have what 5 or 6 players out injured? What do you expect.

My only grip is that I would like to see some of the kids thrown in rather than the wrights who are really not offering much at the moment
But it's the same reasons week in week out and year in year out. We are just average...

Highly frustrated after watching this DCE played well but brain snap on the 2nd tackle with that Kick
Jetski went ok
Perett has to hit the line hard not amble up to it
So never to play 1st grade again
Ashley Klein hopeless home Towner
Closely followed by the wrights Croker , Api is not a 5/8 ever,Uate has to hold onto the ball or forfeit his position
-give one of these younger guys a go like Tom Wright and another foward Paseka ?as I think perett has dropped off a little as bench foward
Also why waS Hastings taken off and Croker put back on, is Mr Magoo in charge of the HIA ?
Anyway really frustrating to watch that rubbish
The HIA rules means that the replacement must come off when the player is deemed fit to return.

With Crokers disorientation at play the ball, the test was obviously not thorough enough :confused:

Can we get a negative nancy thread going? Fmd We were in that with 10 to go irrespective of who we had out there today . Round 5 and things to work on but not all gloom and im as passionate as anyone, but things will be better next week.

Yes, let's keep going W.L.W.L.W.L...and miss the finals. I bet there would be more posters in the negative thread than the positive one.

We were not in the race for much of this game. Shocking indiscipline with and without the ball cost us points and with the game in the balance with 20 left our game management was terrible yet again!!. To be honest, we only got back into the game due to a lucky intercept, our go forward was down and our depth in the forwards was exposed. We need a front-rower to step up!!! DCE again, too many crap options, kicking a nothing kick on the first tackle when we had them all over the place at 20-22, turned the tide of the game. He has to do better!!! Uate, cost us 6 crucial points by not keeping the ball right on halftime!! The referees continue to baffle me, soft penalties, some forward passes called and obvious ones ignored, the stripping rule really is irritating, the game was there to be won and we FAILED!

after today it seems obvious that Manly needs The great Lewis Brown.
dont.png

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10