Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 5, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
A lot has been said about Croker and the descions that TB made but one critical moment was when DCE kicked on zero tackle late in the game sometimes DCE game management suffers under pressure

Yes, let's keep going W.L.W.L.W.L...and miss the finals. I bet there would be more posters in the negative thread than the positive one.
And friend ? Bar a few mate there is inconsistency with most teams and its about sticking with them whatever they dish up.

A lot has been said about Croker and the descions that TB made but one critical moment was when DCE kicked on zero tackle late in the game sometimes DCE game management suffers under pressure
With no fullback the play was on, Backs should of been more aware, not only that if the forwards pushed through it would of been a repeat set. Our kick chase all day was embarrassing except for DCE.

Bar a few mate there is inconsistency with most teams and its about sticking with them whatever they dish up.
No 1 is dumping the team but if we are playing **** it can and should be said it doesn't mean we love the team any less. As for other teams I couldn't give a **** I support Manly and judge us on our own history which is superior to these other teams. The day we start to accept mediocre is the day I find another sport.

Let's call this season and next off if we are going to trot out that excuse all the time.
Selective quote? It is part of a depth problem.

Last year we had a significant cap space tied up in Brett and Stevey M, this year we have some issues again which means we do not have the depth to cover players being out / limits existing player development

It is not an excuse it is a fact of where we are right now

With no fullback the play was on, Backs should of been more aware, not only that if the forwards pushed through it would of been a repeat set. Our kick chase all day was embarrassing except for DCE.
Yes I can agree with that I gues in hindsight a full set on there line at that part of the game may have resulted in a try but that’s the chance you play

I grew up with Manly having exciting backlines so how stoked was I to see Croker, Jono Wright, Mattie Wright, Uate and Kelly out there today. Speed and flair in spadefuls.
Not too many options when you have Turbojet, Parker and Tafua out.
Take Hunt, Widdop and Duffy out of Illawarra and I guarantee they would lose.
But, why did we even take Johno Wright to Gladstone?
Didn't they take Tom Wright away?

We were let down by coaching today. You make a 5/8 play dummy half and visa versa. Up until them Api was killing them out of dummy half and the focal point of our attack. Move him out he the makes critical errors . Dropped ball and bad kick forward pass. Why weaken one position to strenghten another. Dumb coaching IMO.

Yes I can agree with that I gues in hindsight a full set on there line at that part of the game may have resulted in a try but that’s the chance you play
Lower percentage play, but we didn't look that threatening inside the 20 and haven't for at,east 3 years now.
Statistically our percentage of tries scored from long range was higher then any other team last year from memory, we saw that again today and almost another from Kelly

Lower percentage play, but we didn't look that threatening inside the 20 and haven't for at,east 3 years now.
Statistically our percentage of tries scored from long range was higher then any other team last year from memory, we saw that again today and almost another from Kelly
That’s a good point I notice that a lot whether it’s DCE or who ever going one way then spinning around and going another way just looking for someway through

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12