Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dylan had lots of good touches tonight had that pass in first half gone backwards we are up 18 - nil...The game changed when Morgan Boyle dropped the ball they scored 4-5 plays later..After that I felt the refs didnt help us at all.

Dont underestimate the 5 day turn around fellas it hard to be up every week.

If we get flogged again next week then we have some headaches.

Man that was a terrible performance. Kelly totally outplayed Walker tonight. In front of the home fans we lose again. The crowd deserves better than that 2/10 performance.

Sorry but got to disasgree. Thought walks was way better than last week. Did some good, some average but better.

Remember people 2 weeks from the promised land. Dce & TT back.

On tonights, think Taufua will find it hard to hold a spot. Parker miles in front take wing spot. What do you do with Elliott?

So I turn up so upbeat knowing tonight it is my first game this year, been a very busy year and finally could get to a game live at brookvale oval

Wow so sad after that effort, that was no where near the team I have watching this year, we went back badly tonight, that stone wall Des defense that every one has been talking about there in patches.

Flat from the get go, we never were in that match.

In the end a statistic which was telling we had 6 play the balls in the opposition 20 all game, we had no quality ball

That was 2018 all over again, worst performance I have seen in a long time.
Very disappointed member tonight , just wish I had picked a better match to attend as my first game.

If we played even 30% better we win tonight Titans weren’t that good, we made them look it.

Last edited:
Harsh mate... he goes good! Great finisher, lovely hands, and never shirks the hard carries out of his own end. I’d be stoked to have him in maroon and white.
He is a reliable old school winger and in that sense, yeah he goes alright. He also has ties to the region and the club and sure, I'd be happy to have him at the club.
But the original suggestion that he had a great game (caught a couple of bombs and made few runs?) and that he is underated (commentators have an orgasm whenever he touches the ball) is ridiculous.

When you compare the two teams player by player if this was the first game of the year you’d be amazed the Sea Eagles got as close as they did. Add to that, everything the GC tried tonight came off and every ball bounced for them. Probably a good result in the long run. We needed a reality check.

Sorry but got to disasgree. Thought walks was way better than last week. Did some good, some average but better.

Remember people 2 weeks from the promised land. Dce & TT back.

On tonights, think Taufua will find it hard to hold a spot. Parker miles in front take wing spot. What do you do with Elliott?

Parker proved without a shadow of a doubt last year that he ain’t a winger. Taufua needs a rocket, does not seem to give a ****. Elliot should be used as back up fullback only, his lack of urgency and positioning is terrible. I don’t know what the answers are exactly, but they aren’t Elliott nor Parker ( on the wing) nor Taufua

That was just crap. I honestly thought we were giving them a hiding tonight. No line speed, no ball control, no passion or defense. Pissed off to say the least.
I feel your pain.

Now if the boys gave it their best and the tits were too good. I could cop that.

What's so disappointing, our boys just weren't hungry tonight.

I don't know fellas. I was at the game and thought we were nowhere near as bad as most say. What beat us tonight:

+ Defensive structures between centre / wing
+ Halfback & 5/8 kicking game

Besides that, we were actually not bad.

We won the battle in the middle of the field.
Walker looked a cut above. Parker is great. Garrick was amazing. Elliott was great, apart from some dropped balls.
Some pretty harsh posts imo. We are still 5th and every team has flat games.

One game closer to getting two of the best players back.

One sleight, I'm sorry, The Magic Pudding didn't endear himself to me at ALL. Off the ball and off camera, he was a few feet behind the play from the minute he came on. In fact, random people in the crowd commented on how tardy, slow and ineffective he was (I said nothing ).

That said, I'm not too disappointed.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8