Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Perhaps what they missed most tonight was some experienced, senior players in the playmaker roles. At 12 points up, they just needed to keep grinding out their sets. Get to their kick & focus on the kick chase. Instead, Dylan threw a poor pass after making a break & missed a tackle to let them back into it. From there, they got on a roll & we lacked the composure to stop them.
They were way off their best tonight but they’ve got Penrith next week & hopefully Hasler can get them in the right head space. Just got to keep the faith.

We were due . Elgey has skill but that’s it. Not physical enough .Roberts killed our halves. Geez I’d love to see him outside DCE.

Weeks of tough games with fringe first graders busting their gut so this was likely to happen. We need DCE and Turbot back. Panthers and Coboys will get us. Our stars will need to rise to get us into the eight.

They made some errors. I always felt dodgy about this game. Too much Titans hype in the media. And Cecchin so quick to disallow Manly tries and confirm Titans.
I'm still happy with the effort shown tonight. Extremely disappointed with the errors, and the loss.
Not meant to be.
Regrouping time.
Good times when Tommy and Cherry are back for us.

Just didn't have the intensity we usually show, plus we got some unlucky bounces of the ball. think they scored 4 or 5 tries from kicks, or bat backs from bombs, or flick passes off the ground.

That was just crap. I honestly thought we were giving them a hiding tonight. No line speed, no ball control, no passion or defense. Pissed off to say the least.

I wish we had a winger like Don he is good and very underrated. If he played for Rorters or some one that he would be a shoo in for State of Origin
Is this a joke? He did sweet FA tonight and does most weeks. Of course that doesn't stop the dribblers in the commentry box banging on about him though.

Same old problems. Elgey is a very limited player, Parker is good for a drop or two, walker good for a terrible read. Elliot does dumb ****, jake needs to get his running game back. Taufua needs to work on his entire game, is is possible to play the ball any slower?

I can handle a loss, but against a team who has more ability than the titans, we just got our points differential obliterated as well and it’s gonna be crucial in this years comp.

I don’t think we had a single good player tonight.

The biggest concern was the defensive line, hasn't been like that all year. Got no faith in walker in that backline

There will be multiple videos for Walker to review this week. He did that a bit last week and obvious the Tits focused on this during the week and exploited it over and over

Bit harsh there my friend. Thought Parker played above himself. Fullback was sound. Our defensive line play was found out tonight by the wide passes to their winger ...3 tries? hmmmm. need to work on that.
Mick you can disagree as much as you want. Your wrong! Were you at the game? No... hmmmm

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10