Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

joeboy

Bencher
So so so many dumb mistakes compounded by dumb plays

Bit of a worry that we can’t get up against the titans at home

This game has now eroded our already fragile points differential.

Pure hot ****e

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Worse performance this year by a mile. Titans getting a lot of luck and bounce of the ball but we are looking flat and our RHS is getting an absolute bath. Elliot poor at the back tonight as well

Des will give them a rev up, just not our night. Throw the video in the bin and move on

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We have run the worst team in the comp into form and fukungg Roberts now looks like the next immortal

D

Deleted member 26876

First game I havent been happy with since rd 1. Very very flat.

Oh well got to learn to not be complacent by learning through experience. Just panicked to make things happen on a night where we shouldve just tried to simplify and grind our way back. Dce and trbo nearly back which is very encouraging

The only thing i can say im proud of today was that there still was fight, just in the form of panic

HoldenV8

Journey Man
The problem is that even if he was right for next week, we can't have DCE back in the side because he'll get picked for Qld.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Bubble has burst. Now can see why they're no names. Yep most of that backline is reserve grade. Absolutely right back to last year standard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16