Manaise Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
MANLY HOOKER MAY LOOK ELSEWHERE

Manly coach Des Hasler suddenly has an embarrassment of riches in the hooking department.

Api Koroisau’s injury could have led to a massive headache but his replacement, young Manase Fainu, has been outstanding in his absence.

Fainu, just 20, led the way in the Sea Eagles’ big win over the Warriors last weekend and is a carbon copy of Koroisau with his darting runs from dummy-half.

Hasler’s problem now is to find a way to keep the pair happy. Fainu comes off contract at the end of next season and is already attracting interest from rival clubs.

He is a first-grader - no doubt about it - and is likely to ask for a release at the end of this season rather than playing second fiddle to Koroisau.

Clickbait! ..... there is room for both we could release a few 1/2 5/8s we have tht we don't need Croker & Hodko are both off contract at the end of the year as is Metcalf, but maybe he is worth keeping? ... we also have Cade Cust coming on .... Api & Manase can both play utility roles when needed

It is not just about money .... it is more about egos .... no foul house is big enough for 2 roosters .... and every club knows it ...

The days of a young'un waiting patiently for the old bull to fall off are long gone ..... both, and I mean both Api and Fainu will be recieving wispers from a few clubs ....

.. and it isn't about contracts .... if a club comes along with a good enough offer to pay ... Manly might just say yes .... now ...

PSS .. I think we are good for this year to have both ..

He isn't off contract until the end of 2021. Re-signed with Paseka late last year.
The article says he will ask for a release end of year if he is still behind Koroisau. Not saying it's true but contracts mean nothing.

It is not just about money .... it is more about egos .... no foul house is big enough for 2 roosters .... and every club knows it ...

The days of a young'un waiting patiently for the old bull to fall off are long gone ..... both, and I mean both Api and Fainu will be recieving wispers from a few clubs ....

I seem to remember a time when we were chock a block with international rep hookers

Clickbait! ..... there is room for both we could release a few 1/2 5/8s we have tht we don't need Croker & Hodko are both off contract at the end of the year as is Metcalf, but maybe he is worth keeping? ... we also have Cade Cust coming on .... Api & Manase can both play utility roles when needed
What if he doesn't want to play a utility role??

1980 Krillich, Brown & Gray .... I remeber a game at Brooky ... I think against rorters but maybe wrong there, where they were all on the field together

I thought he re-signed till end of 2020.

Where does it say he signed till the end of 2021? Great if true.

We have a **** load of players off contract at the end of the season ... going to be interesting ... hope Dessie doesn't go down the backended path again

This is the ONLY issue that bothered me and made it clear, others will throw coin and Friend is nearing an end, so Roosters for a start will have 1.2 million spare..
It's not about Api not being up to it, the bloke can play and is a terrier in defence, a proven quality NRL player.
Fact is, if push comes to shove - Fainu is a Must keep....again no disrespect to Api, I think Fainu could well develop into the games premier hooker or close to.
In a perfect world, we can keep both, but unlike some, the NRL will make sure Manly have a salary cap.

I am going to start the rumour .. that Fainu is going to hold out to be the replacement for DCE at half ...

Hooker ... $500k or Halfback ... $1.2 million ..

It's a no brainer ..... DEssie is shopping DCE around ...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10