Manaise Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I rate him highly.
I think he would have converted the last of the doubters today.

* Ryan gets an exemtion.

Yeah. And how has that worked out for three years. A few extra tackles doesn’t win games.72 points in 120 minutes of football does. I know what I prefer. Both are good players Swsp their roles. Easy.

That is not correct. We have had no issues in scoring points in the last 3 years. We were last in D in 2018 - this acceleration in crap D was after API got injured.

Every year generally the premier's are in the top 2 defensive teams.

Saying defence does not matter is stupid.

Until Fainu gets his D in order, we will need both.

API and fainu could be like ballin and heath.
Fainu is very important for us.
Said this in another thread. Api was backing up offloads, and was on the field when we hit 18. The key was the offloads. Marty started it from the get-go, then AFB, and Sipley joined the party. I’m glad Des left Fainu on after half time. He needed to be tested out in defence. Then Des brings Api back to reverse the roll. Worked beautifully.

That is not correct. We have had no issues in scoring points in the last 3 years. We last in D in 2018 - this acceleration in crap D was after API got injured.

Every year generally the premier's are in the top 2 defensive teams.

Saying defence does not matter is stupid.

Until Fainu gets his D in order, we will need both.
Rubbish. Show me that Fainu can’t tackle. We ran 13th and 15th with no five eight with Api at hooker. We still haven’t got a 5/8.It is absolutely correct. So Api can tackle and we just miss the sppon. Great stuff!!

If you can’t score points you don’t win. Open your eyes. And what’s this rubbish Fainu can tackle. Another myth propagated by punters who don’t understand the modern game.This guy is a year older , had a full pre season under his belt and is going to kick ass.Dont judge him as a development player running around in Reggie’s with a **** coach and a nuffie conditioner.

I for one want this side to go forward and that means this kid plays the minutes. It’s so obvious.

How many points have we conceded with the kid on the field in two games. I think it’s Zero but maybe four. Yep. He’s a turnstile.And one of the main reasons is if your forwards are rolling with good service and you are scoring points you aren’t doing 50 tackles. It’s not rocket science.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8