Manaise Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Get rid of perrett Thompson api hodko Walker Taufua and kioa. Plus no salary cap penalty. Upgrade the young guns. Buy 2 strike outside backs, a quality half option and an experienced hardworking forward.
Who do u have in mind for a hardworking forward? Only person I can think of is Jackson but he would be way to pricey

Who do u have in mind for a hardworking forward? Only person I can think of is Jackson but he would be way to pricey
I reckon that pommy bloke will still be on Des radar mate....could prove an astute signing if so....if we also added a Rapana/Oates and bring through young Hop with schuster before long....I can smell another super competitive era on the horizon...

I reckon that pommy bloke will still be on Des radar mate....could prove an astute signing if so....if we also added a Rapana/Oates and bring through young Hop with schuster before long....I can smell another super competitive era on the horizon...
I don't think Thompson would come cheap either.. but id be super excited if he came

I am going to start the rumour .. that Fainu is going to hold out to be the replacement for DCE at half ...

Hooker ... $500k or Halfback ... $1.2 million ..

It's a no brainer ..... DEssie is shopping DCE around ...
Attention moderators - can this post be shifted to the ‘What were they thinking?’ or the ‘Shooting the Club in the foot’ thread?

Thanks in advance.

I thought he re-signed till end of 2020.

Where does it say he signed till the end of 2021? Great if true.
@Pepi is correct. I don't know where I saw it but according to my records last Dec Fainu extended his contract for 2020-2021.

Just have this bad feeling he will leave and things are lining up at the Tigs, Waybe Lambkin who changed him from 7 to 9 is at Tigs as part of the coaching staff. Fainu still lives out in South West and Farah is gone at seasons end.

There will be others after him but hoping we have plans to upgrade him at seasons end.

Ballin was workmanlike...Fainu is dynamic as f ck...has X factor...a star in the making. Same as Turbo. His speed & movement make Ballin look like an old woman.
The kid’s a freak...

I agree I loved Matty Ballin he had the best pass and awesome defence however fainu is the next level the kid has the potential to be the best 9 in the game. I would think that we will do everything possible to keep him. From all reports he is best buddies with suli so hopefully he will sort his **** out and become the player he can be. Keep suli and this will help retain fainu.

Podcast suggesting Api is on the outer with Des and looking to link back up with Cleary at the Panthers....

Fainu to be our full time dummy half....

That makes some sense - dummy half is definitely a big problem for Penrith. If it free's up a load of cash im not totally against it, we have depth there - can even throw in someone like Hodko, Croker, Docker-Clay or Cust there if Fainu needed a spell..

Podcast suggesting Api is on the outer with Des and looking to link back up with Cleary at the Panthers....

Fainu to be our full time dummy half....

What podcast is that mate? I know he came out last week and said he actually re-signed last year for a few more years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8