Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you go back and read my posts .. I was responding to people questioning whether he was a good player or just not putting in .. ... so I simply raised the issue of what would be worse ... a player not being a good player or a player playing doggo ... I have no idea what the case is with Kelma , don't care .. I haven't watched them play ...

my comments have been general ...

But now that you have carried on like a spoilt little brat and made it personal ... GFY ... and I don't know why you got your nickers twisted ...

PSS and yes, one of the defining attributes of a man is that he puts his troubles aside and gets on with the job ...
I agree not putting in because things aren't to your liking is a character flaw, however we don't know the full story behind it.

Motivation can be tough to wrangle and backrowers performances are often at the mercy of those around them.

There are some red flags but I've seen him play well and am excited to see what he can do in a less toxic environment.

I agree not putting in because things aren't to your liking is a character flaw, however we don't know the full story behind it.

Motivation can be tough to wrangle and backrowers performances are often at the mercy of those around them.

There are some red flags but I've seen him play well and am excited to see what he can do in a less toxic environment.

Again Will, my comments were general, and not specific to Kelma .. a fact which is being chosen to be ignored .. I haven't even watched him play ..

It’s amazing that even with the ignore feature I know who Smokin Joe is dealing with.

Disagree with Woodys opinion - childish name calling. As certain as death and taxes 😂😂😂
And the mods let him carry on like a child across each of the threads - lucky he gets his protection, or they feel sorry for the old fella cause he keeps getting it wrong 😂

If you have your ignore button on .. how can I read your posts .. or are you just making stuff up again .. poor sad thing .. can't even have your own fight .. have to jump from behind like the little weaselly kid .. you dribbler

Lol seriously....
As soon as someone disagrees out comes the childish tanty with name-calling,yet somehow I am acting like a spoilt brat.
Please explain to me as a man and not as a little boy how I am being a spoilt brat( not sure you know what you are talking about)
One of the defining aspects of being a man is not throwing a tanty and name calling when someone disagrees with you,that is what 5 year olds do.
At no point did I make it personal,you did that by resorting to name calling,but of course it was me not you.
You were not responding to people,you were implying he was either crap or had a crap attitude.,but spin it how you want

Tried to explain that I wasn't talking specifically about kelma twice .. you choose to ignore that twice .. again, GFY ..

Watched about half the game. Kept an eye on Tuilagi for the obvious reason he was coming to Manly next year. It appeared at times he was even frustrated being used as a decoy runner. Not sure if that is the game plan or just how it turned out but he appears to be used sparingly in attack. He makes a lot of decoy runs etc. Concerned => a little. Could he be more demanding of the ball => probably but it will be interesting to see how we sue him next year.

In my view (and maybe a more old fashioned view at that), is that if you make a commitment in any industry (particularly when it comes to sports), you knuckle down for the entirety of the contract, regardless of the noise that's happening around the place (OR if you could find yourself on a better wicket elsewhere).

It's about character. And I'm honestly surprised anyone is debating that fact with @Woodsie ?

If you have a team littered with character, loyalty and teamwork, you'll always fare better than a team of mercenaries that get swapped in and out all the time for whatever reason.

In my view (and maybe a more old fashioned view at that), is that if you make a commitment in any industry (particularly when it comes to sports), you knuckle down for the entirety of the contract, regardless of the noise that's happening around the place (OR if you could find yourself on a better wicket elsewhere).

It's about character. And I'm honestly surprised anyone is debating that fact with @Woodsie ?

If you have a team littered with character, loyalty and teamwork, you'll always fare better than a team of mercenaries that get swapped in and out all the time for whatever reason.
That type of thinking is so old-school, which is what you, Woodsie, me and many of the more intelligent posters on Silvertails seem to be.

I'm old but old school is not always intelligent. Sometimes its out of touch, stubborn and some might say blind. I agree that anybody that is being paid to provide physical labor should be trying their best. But we are talking about full time élite athletes playing at a level where the only edge they may have over their competitors could be confidence and self belief on the day. But trying hard (as we have all seen) does not necessarily equate to performance. If players aren't in a good frame of mind there performance will drop. They are not machines and need to feel good about themselves, have confidence in the players they play alongside and trust in the systems they are asked to follow. They need to believe in those that coach them and those that provide them guidance. We have all seen how a player's performance can lift when they change clubs and that because its a reboot that enables them to refocus. I wouldn't judge the kid just yet.

Just some thoughts...
To start the year he was playing on the left and for 50 min a game and killing it.
He is moved to the right and is asked to play 80 to accommodate Garner who did little more than him but people think he did great.
He is playing outside of Hastings who is an organiser and not exactly flash at using his outside men.
Coach is sacked and a new guy who possibly has a different game plan from previous coach comes in.
I will wait for next year to judge him,but if he is used like Bullemor was then I have doubts,hopefully he is used intelligently.(no,not old school).

Yeah I'm not ready to write Tualagi off just yet either. Yes his game involvement needs work yes but he's learning how to be an 80 minute back rower in first grade whilst on the Tigers payroll and I think he has a few weapons in his tool kit, should he choose to use them all one day. And after all he's only 23 still.

We'll find out next year if he's just an honest toiler or he's got more than that. I suspect he's got a bit more than that in him.

I wouldn't write anyone off before they come to the club remember when Lawton first signed and most thought he was just injury prone or whatever look how he has turned out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8