Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm willing to give him a pass for his current lack of involvement. Must be tough playing for a basket case of a club with no chance of playing finals when you're leaving at the end of the year. Wouldn't be surprised if he is angling for an early release.

I believe he tried and was denied might be reason for complete garbage displays.
Luciano Leilua had one of the all time clangers against us including 3 penalties for illegal strips which looked borderline intentional. Got a release the next week. Kelma may well be trying the same trick.

Again in tonight's game, 1 run for 10mts in 80mins, stands very wide in attack, not once did he go looking for the ball, plenty of tackles from him maybe wore him out 😄
NRL stats mustn't have updated when I posted, big turn around, 3 runs for 30mts

I am concerned .... I don't know what troubles me more ... a bloke who can't play ... or a bloke who can play, buy chooses to play doggo for political reasons .... the latter is not a cove I would like to play with ..
The Stewart brothers,Foran,Matai and Watmough all did the same,they are considered club legends?

The Stewart brothers,Foran,Matai and Watmough all did the same,they are considered club legends?

I'm not sure I agree with that ... which one of them are you saying deliberately played below their standard as a form of protest or to agigitate for an early release ...

They all had the shiitss at the end of their era's with the club for percieved/real mistreatment .. but apart from a few games by Brett that were dodgy .. I can't recall ever having getting the view that they were deliberately playing doggo ...

And if they did ... my opinion would remain unchanged ... I would not want to be playing next any bloke that wasn't having a fair dinkum go ...

I'm not sure I agree with that ... which one of them are you saying deliberately played below their standard as a form of protest or to agigitate for an early release ...

They all had the shiitss at the end of their era's with the club for percieved/real mistreatment .. but apart from a few games by Brett that were dodgy .. I can't recall ever having getting the view that they were deliberately playing doggo ...

And if they did ... my opinion would remain unchanged ... I would not want to be playing next any bloke that wasn't having a fair dinkum go ...
When the news broke that there were some issues going on when Tooves was there and it was Matai wanting a bigger contract as he had been paid unders and the other 4 were unhappy,I think some of it was DCE contract plus other issues.
I remember hearing the news and thinking WTF and after watching the game that week and from then on they were all giving way less than 100 percent effort and I have never forgiven them holding the club to ransom.

In regards to Tuilagi,he was recruited by Madge and holds him in high regard.
If he is saying FU to the club for all the BS that is currently going on I will not be holding it against him.
I have no concerns with an employee giving the finger to an employer who is a wanker.
In regards to the Manly boys,the reason I will not forgive them is because I do not believe they were treated poorly,to me they felt they were bigger than the club and were not happy with the situation,they were not mistreated.

Last edited:
In the last 4 games:
Round 17: 30 total metres
Round 16: 59 total metres
Round 15: 31 total metres
Round 14: 35 total metres

He also made 18 metres in one game, 25 metres in another.

Awesome stuff.
Frank Winterstein 2.0 ?!

In regards to Tuilagi,he was recruited by Madge and holds him in high regard.
If he is saying FU to the club for all the BS that is currently going on I will not be holding it against him.
I have no concerns with an employee giving the finger to an employer who is a wanker.
In regards to the Manly boys,the reason I will not forgive them is because I do not believe they were treated poorly,to me they felt they were bigger than the club and were not happy with the situation,they were not mistreated.

All of which is interesting ... and whilst I disagree with some of your views .. good luck to you ... be an interesting club if all players could just say FU any time they felt like it ..

But your view of an employees right to express their displeasure has no bearing on my statement that I wouldn't like to be playing along side a bloke not having a go ... his performance effects yours ... and any wuss that drops his bundle and carries on like a pouty brat can just **** off for mine .. I prefer to play with men and grown ups

All of which is interesting ... and whilst I disagree with some of your views .. good luck to you ... be an interesting club if all players could just say FU any time they felt like it ..

But your view of an employees right to express their displeasure has no bearing on my statement that I wouldn't like to be playing along side a bloke not having a go ... his performance effects yours ... and any wuss that drops his bundle and carries on like a pouty brat can just **** off for mine .. I prefer to play with men and grown ups
Anytime they felt like it?
The coach has been sacked and they are a basket case,it is hardly anytime you feel like it...
How is he carrying on like a pouty brat?
If there are serious issues going on in the club and the players are pissed off then it is hardly dropping your bundle.
If everything is rosy and he is just pissed off because he feels things are not going his way then yes,but it is hardly that.
If that is how you think men are defined as opposed to boys then good luck to you.

Anytime they felt like it?
The coach has been sacked and they are a basket case,it is hardly anytime you feel like it...
How is he carrying on like a pouty brat?
If there are serious issues going on in the club and the players are pissed off then it is hardly dropping your bundle.
If everything is rosy and he is just pissed off because he feels things are not going his way then yes,but it is hardly that.
If that is how you think men are defined as opposed to boys then good luck to you.

If you go back and read my posts .. I was responding to people questioning whether he was a good player or just not putting in .. ... so I simply raised the issue of what would be worse ... a player not being a good player or a player playing doggo ... I have no idea what the case is with Kelma , don't care .. I haven't watched them play ...

my comments have been general ...

But now that you have carried on like a spoilt little brat and made it personal ... GFY ... and I don't know why you got your nickers twisted ...

PSS and yes, one of the defining attributes of a man is that he puts his troubles aside and gets on with the job ...

If you go back and read my posts .. I was responding to people questioning whether he was a good player or just not putting in .. ... so I simply raised the issue of what would be worse ... a player not being a good player or a player playing doggo ... I have no idea what the case is with Kelma , don't care .. I haven't watched them play ...

my comments have been general ...

But now that you have carried on like a spoilt little brat and made it personal ... GFY ... and I don't know why you got your nickers twisted ...

PSS and yes, one of the defining attributes of a man is that he puts his troubles aside and gets on with the job ...
Lol seriously....
As soon as someone disagrees out comes the childish tanty with name-calling,yet somehow I am acting like a spoilt brat.
Please explain to me as a man and not as a little boy how I am being a spoilt brat( not sure you know what you are talking about)
One of the defining aspects of being a man is not throwing a tanty and name calling when someone disagrees with you,that is what 5 year olds do.
At no point did I make it personal,you did that by resorting to name calling,but of course it was me not you.
You were not responding to people,you were implying he was either crap or had a crap attitude.,but spin it how you want

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8