Kelma Tuilagi

Bencher
Premium Member
Knights, Dragons, Roosters, Titans, Eels, Sharks, Raiders, Bulldogs. We'll win 'em all.
That "s interesting , wasn "t aware that there are still 3 games against current top 8 sides [ well 4 including the Storm of course .] So 5 more home games including the Storm [ from my reckoning ] , so should help a bit . Can they jag 5 or 6 out of that remaining draw , heart says good chance , head says maybe . Maybe if Manly is all heart for the rest of the season , could be a real good chance .

Bencher
That "s interesting , wasn "t aware that there are still 3 games against current top 8 sides [ well 4 including the Storm of course .] So 5 more home games including the Storm [ from my reckoning ] , so should help a bit . Can they jag 5 or 6 out of that remaining draw , heart says good chance , head says maybe . Maybe if Manly is all heart for the rest of the season , could be a real good chance .
I reckon where a more than a good chance, the opportunity’s there, the playing group know that, Des knows it, we have a lot to play for, hopefully Donny gets the boys primed coming home, it’s supposed to be our MO, peaking towards the end of the year, we know we‘re capable, we saw it for 70 mins last week, turn up against the scum and hold our own will prove a lot, I don’t expect we’ll win, but there’s always a chance, just building the self belief and playing out a strong 80 in a close one (maybe jagging a win) will serve us well on the run home. I’m not giving up hope just yet, however if we go down to the knights then the Dragons you could pretty well give up, but I just don’t see that happening, so where in it until where not.

Bencher
What is the reason that the much admired Koala has only scored one try in his 12 NRL matches? This is an unacceptably low strike rate for a centre, and compares poorly against two of our maligned centres Parker and Harpo.
Whilst I have been impressed with Koala's defence, and his obvious speed when in space, I'm searching for reasons why he hasn't torn defences apart. Does he go looking for the ball enough? Does he back-up half-breaks? Is he not getting good early ball? This last reason doesn't really stack up when you consider he is playing outside club greats DCE and Foran, and attacking weapons such as The Shoe.
I'm hoping that he does shine in the second half of this season, and that when Turbo returns he will have more space to show he is a centre of excellence.
Your answer is in your question

Bencher
Premium Member
I reckon where a more than a good chance, the opportunity’s there, the playing group know that, Des knows it, we have a lot to play for, hopefully Donny gets the boys primed coming home, it’s supposed to be our MO, peaking towards the end of the year, we know we‘re capable, we saw it for 70 mins last week, turn up against the scum and hold our own will prove a lot, I don’t expect we’ll win, but there’s always a chance, just building the self belief and playing out a strong 80 in a close one (maybe jagging a win) will serve us well on the run home. I’m not giving up hope just yet, however if we go down to the knights then the Dragons you could pretty well give up, but I just don’t see that happening, so where in it until where not.
It aint over till it"s over is probably the best outlook for sure .

Bencher
Premium Member

It's pretty much a coin toss and the betting agencies agree.

$1.90 to make the 8 and $1.80 to miss the 8 (Why isn't it $1.90 ? Bloody bookies...:rolleyes:)

Knights, Dragons, Roosters, Titans, Eels, Sharks, Raiders, Bulldogs. We'll win 'em all.
I reckon Knights, Titans, Bulldogs rest not sure about, but we need to win another 2 or 3. We haven't beaten a top 8 side so that means we should lose against Melb, Dragons, Roosters, Eels, Sharks and likely Canberra.

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
I reckon Knights, Titans, Bulldogs rest not sure about, but we need to win another 2 or 3. We haven't beaten a top 8 side so that means we should lose against Melb, Dragons, Roosters, Eels, Sharks and likely Canberra.
The Cowboys were really, really good. Fast. Disciplined. Unpredictable. The Manly effort should not be underestimated.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 14 1 298 28
14 11 3 209 24
15 11 4 181 22
14 9 5 68 20
14 9 5 57 20
14 9 5 36 20
14 7 7 21 16
14 7 7 -72 16
15 7 8 29 14
15 7 8 -4 14