Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kane would fit in well in our system. Especially being on the arse ends of floggings.

https://www.qrl.com.au/news/20182/07/23/intrust-super-cup-round-19-highlights-tweed-v-blackhawks/

Just a side note. My main man at the Seagulls, coach Brent Woolf, is a renowned defensive coach, not much you can do with a turnstyle in your team. Could've been worse. Cartwright was a late scratching. Actually it was worse for Ben. Blackhawks' coach is non other than Ben's big brother Kristian Woolf, and just to sink the slipper a little further, Ben's 20yr old son Brent, plays for the Blackhawks

No points for coming in second handsome .....

2ndplace.jpg

Yes I am not so down on this news. I know the sentiment " well we've made worse calls " isn't exactly lavish praise. But that's how I feel about this one. Elgey is a good natural footy player, things haven't worked out for him but the Titans do have some depth in the halves, something we don't. Has potential to be handy & at least there's a small chance this signing might work.... some of our recent' efforts were so obviously 'papering over the cracks' or damage limitation type signings that never had a hope ( Matt Wright, Trent Hodkinson, Jono Wright etc etc ).

My biggest issue is signing blokes that have had knee re-co's young. Hasn't worked out great for us with Sironen or Croker. I always expect them to do it again and again. Let's see.

..and I am certain that is a special talent .... given that I am also certain that in most instances you would be the only (person) one there at the time ....
Now, Punchie, you seem to think I am not good looking? The ladies love my womb broom

Good signing if we get him... Titans are an absolute rabble, not hard for decent players to look like garbage playing for them.. Taylor's supposed to be qlds halfback for the next decade yet looks pretty crap most weeks..

Ide take elegy over any options we have at the moment, but knowing Barrett he will Prolly only play 6 mins from the bench anywau

Good signing if we get him... Titans are an absolute rabble, not hard for decent players to look like garbage playing for them.. Taylor's supposed to be qlds halfback for the next decade yet looks pretty crap most weeks..

Ide take elegy over any options we have at the moment, but knowing Barrett he will Prolly only play 6 mins from the bench anywau
Titans are a rabble?Think id rather be in their position at the moment than Manly’s.

Titans are a rabble?Think id rather be in their position at the moment than Manly’s.
We have rabble years lol when's the last time Titans put back to back decent seasons together?? Constantly losing coaches,almost always contesting the spoon, OVERALL Titans have been ALOT more of a headcase than manly..

We have rabble years lol when's the last time Titans put back to back decent seasons together?? Constantly losing coaches,almost always contesting the spoon, OVERALL Titans have been ALOT more of a headcase than manly..
Titans have had the same amount of coaches as Manly in the last 10 years,they have a modern stadium and modern training facilities,they’re financially sound and a refurb of their stadium isn’t just a change of the urinal cakes like Brookvale Oval.Not saying the Titans are the envy of the competition but they’re certainly in a much better place than Manly currently

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6