Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hold on a sticky lemon scented salty glassed minute ..... I thought they spoke Portugese in Argentina ???

You are far to clever to not know that .... where are you really going and who do you spy for .....[/QUOTE

Mmmmmmm nandos

I’m practicing my Spanglish this week, off to Argentina on Sunday...so far I know how to order tequila shots, and dob in a priest for kiddy fiddling :rofl:

Hold on a sticky lemon scented salty glassed minute ..... I thought they spoke Portugese in Argentina ???

You are far to clever to not know that .... where are you really going and who do you spy for .....

I’m practicing my Spanglish this week, off to Argentina on Sunday...so far I know how to order tequila shots, and dob in a priest for kiddy fiddling :rofl:
I had a South American holiday several years ago and spent about 6 months going over and over audiobook lessons in preparation. Within an hour of landing I had given up trying to speak and resorted to pointing at things along with the phrase "no hablo" whenever anyone attempted to tell me something.
But, I had a friendly hostel owner in Argentina offer to help with my Spanish when I was there a few years ago. When we got to the page in his book about religion I (foolishly) told him I practiced the Jedi religion, he had an empire strikes back poster on the wall behind him so I thought he would appreciate the joke. He did not, the lesson was over immediately and the seemingly empty hostel was suddenly full for the following day and I was told I could not stay another night - lesson learned.

Do we really need Elgey ?
I would have thought we had quite enough whipping boys it is.

Elegy is a good signing if it comes off. Was thrown in the deep end too early. Has had some injuries. Can play. FFS I wish everyone on here wasn't so doom and gloom. He won't cost much and could be anything. Was never going to fit in in the Ash Taylor Show. People just shut up and wait for next year. Seriously get another hobby you're all cannibalising yourselves.

**** season? So what. Injuries have been atrocious, we banked on Pearce and let green go. Didn't happen. Stress less bug lovers.

Did you miss game 3 did you? His team won 2-1 and Cleary did nothing, including nothing bad

He made one crucial tackle and one crucial repeat set, otherwise he was invisible
The bloke is young and to have his control and kicking game at this age, most overrated ever seems odd.
Yes I did miss much of game 3 on the drink, but have seen him play well most games I watch Penrith.

The bloke is young and to have his control and kicking game at this age, most overrated ever seems odd.
Yes I did miss much of game 3 on the drink, but have seen him play well most games I watch Penrith.

I just think that he doesn't do as much as he gets credit for

He doesn't do dumb **** on the regular, other than booting to touch to protect a deficit neither does Hodkinson

If Trent gives Kelly a go at 5/8 then it would really look like he has lost the plot.
Roosters did some home work on TomW after watching the Storm game, and we got hammered.
In light of the failed 5/8 experiments Trent won't be giving Kelly a go, just to risky.

Besides Moylan,Bubbler or Mitchell there's no one else
It's obvious that posters on here are clueless about the 5/8 role....Damn !!! everyone wanted Hodko and since we have a cap problem we're stuck with him.
Spend on a decent winger.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8