Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sometimes it only takes 1 average player to have a breakout season to propel a team towards the semis. Cook at souths is proof of this. Also if we can sign anyone atm its a miracle in it self.
Cook is dynamic - far from an average player.
If NSW had Elgey at hooker Qld win 3-0.....then again Elgey is on the bench in reserve grade so won’t be in SOO any time soon.

Is nobody going to comment on my cool arrow in the title? I was rather proud of it.

@globaleagle ?

Anyone?
giphy.gif

Is nobody going to comment on my cool arrow in the title? I was rather proud of it.

@globaleagle ?

Anyone?

I just woke up!

Did you know Sir Sandford Fleming, a Canadian, invented time zones,,,!

Anyway, nice arrow :)

:darts::darts:

I remember when we had no halves, people on here were all like "throw everything at Elgey!"

Time for breakfast.

invaders-1.png

Oops, that's way too big a pic!
Mistake....Space Invaders it’s a must to get to the outside and blow up row by row....this shooting in the middle will have you invaded in 40 seconds.....anyway back to the footy....where you need to blow up the middle first - then go wide....am I looking into this too much Global - early hours here in Oz so need a coffee or a beer.

The guy is still young enough and has shown glimpses of potential. It’s obvious he has had a falling out at the titans and we aren’t going to have big money to spend on DCEs partner.

Sign him and let him compete with the other guys for the spot, maybe he will take the opportunity to learn to tackle under the right coach.

Mistake....Space Invaders it’s a must to get to the outside and blow up row by row....this shooting in the middle will have you invaded in 40 seconds.....anyway back to the footy....where you need to blow up the middle first - then go wide....am I looking into this too much Global - early hours here in Oz so need a coffee or a beer.
column by column @;)

Nooooo!
We need mean, knuckledragging, mouthbreathers at Manly:punch:

.... I hesitate to correct you Happily .... but you have described the prerequisites for forwards ... in the halfs a modicum of nose breathing and the ability to count to six are distinct advantages .....

PSS ... of course they don't have to be as bright as winger/fullbacks .... but then few are ...

Thanks Dee Why - There I am thinking I’m Mr Space Invader and you rain on my parade....bring on Frogger my friend :happy:
Never got as far as Frogger... content to master space invaders & pinball. Although there was another game I dallied in... Asteroid maybe? Memory fades... Now that bikini girl reminded me of something... what was it?...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7