Gutherson & Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's not even 2016 and the Roosters are already talking to him. Seriously if the NRL was fair-dinkum (i know, yeah right) they would impose signing bans on clubs to teach them a lesson i.e Roosters will not be able to sign/re-sign anyone for the next two seasons for publicly courting a signed player. That would stop the poaching quick-smart. What burns me the most is that idiot Gould sitting there and talking about how great the Roosters in house development is. Makes me almost as sick as listening to Penn

It's not even 2016 and the Roosters are already talking to him. Seriously if the NRL was fair-dinkum (i know, yeah right) they would impose signing bans on clubs to teach them a lesson i.e Roosters will not be able to sign/re-sign anyone for the next two seasons for publicly courting a signed player. That would stop the poaching quick-smart. What burns me the most is that idiot Gould sitting there and talking about how great the Roosters in house development is. Makes me almost as sick as listening to Penn

The Roosters don't have a junior system as its basically a rugby area with private schools etc but they go after the good talented juniors from other clubs even if its more surplex to their needs, just so other clubs don't have them. Its not fair on the kids either if they are competing for a spot with 6 other outside backs or 6 other forwards that the club already has to try to get their foot in the door for first grade

I Agree @Remi, Just isn't right that contracted players whose final season hasn't even commenced can be approached with no punishment. We saw the effects first hand last season with Foz and it de-railed our 2015 season. Needs to stop and the Roosters are the worst (best) at it.

What is Farkin going on with our Club. Are the Fulton's rooting the Penn's. It''s Like one big orgy. Fulton's Penn's Lussicks and the Hopoate's. They will **** Our Club eventually.

Lets hope that Will doesn't come back to us

How Parramatta's Will Hopoate attempted to again put God before football
Date September 29, 2015 - 10:00PM
Adrian Proszenko
Chief Rugby League Reporter

Nothing new: Parramatta's Will Hopoate speaks to the media last month. Photo: Brendan Esposito

A grand final is the pinnacle for all footballers, but if Parramatta were to get to one Will Hopoate would prefer not to play. Or in any other game scheduled on a Sunday.

Fairfax Media can reveal Hopoate's management, as part of negotiations for a contract extension with the Eels, floated the prospect of the devout Mormon being exempt from playing on Sundays on religious grounds.

Hopoate has already demonstrated his commitment to his faith is greater than that to his career. The centre was at the peak of his powers at Manly in 2011, earning a State of Origin jersey after a breakout year in which he won a premiership. That grand final, in which he set up a crucial try with a miraculous flick pass to Glenn Stewart, was his last game of football for two seasons. At the age of 20 and with the league world at his feet, Hopoate put football on hold to embark on missionary work for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Hopoate kept fit by working out privately while spreading the gospel in league-mad Queensland where he was often recognised by footy fans during his posting. At the end of his missionary duties he took up a lucrative two-year contract with the Eels, believed to be worth $1.5 million.

Hopoate's management had been in negotiations for an extension, but a dispute has arisen between the parties and the matter is now before the Supreme Court. Hopoate's management believes they have executed a written contract extension worth a base wage of $575,000, plus $100,000 extra in marquee player allowances, plus third-party agreements if they are forthcoming. The club is challenging the claims.

The parties attempted to head off legal action with a fresh round of talks and it's understood the Eels tabled a lesser counter offer. It's understood that during the process, Team Hopoate raised the prospect of their client being exempt from Sunday matches due to his strict beliefs. Parramatta officials denied the request and the request is likely to be revealed in court when the matter is heard.

"It was a consideration between Will but it was never put to the club," said Hopoate's manager, Tyran Smith.

Parramatta also declined to elaborate on the Sunday exemption.

"The club does not comment on private negotiations," a spokesperson said. "As the matter is before the courts we won't be providing a running commentary on speculation."

Hopoate was earmarked as the long-term replacement for Jarryd Hayne and began the year at fullback. (It was during this period that contract negotiations commenced.) However, the experiment failed and he returned to his customary centre position. While he hasn't been able to recapture the form he showed before his Mormon mission, Hopoate retained his three-quarters spot with the Blues.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/how-parramattas-will...

I Agree @Remi, Just isn't right that contracted players whose final season hasn't even commenced can be approached with no punishment. We saw the effects first hand last season with Foz and it de-railed our 2015 season. Needs to stop and the Roosters are the worst (best) at it.
The interesting thing though, Bozo played for the Roosters and is good mates with Nick
What is Farkin going on with our Club. Are the Fulton's rooting the Penn's. It''s Like one big orgy. Fulton's Penn's Lussicks and the Hopoate's. They will **** Our Club eventually.
Don't forget Zorba what an Orgy that would be !! They could all be eaten

NRL is a joke. Judiciary is tainted and so inconsistent. Hodges rings his mate to get the story right and a Hodges' mate is on the judiciary!
Approaching players on contract causes massive turmoil in clubs, fans and players .
Fine the clubs big time or lose comp points. NRL must do it now or more drama will follow soon.
Liam Knight doesn't need this publicity this week......

We cant have high morale In the club without some serious bonding going on feathered friend .

Lets hope that Will doesn't come back to us

How Parramatta's Will Hopoate attempted to again put God before football
Date September 29, 2015 - 10:00PM
Adrian Proszenko
Chief Rugby League Reporter

Nothing new: Parramatta's Will Hopoate speaks to the media last month. Photo: Brendan Esposito

A grand final is the pinnacle for all footballers, but if Parramatta were to get to one Will Hopoate would prefer not to play. Or in any other game scheduled on a Sunday.

Fairfax Media can reveal Hopoate's management, as part of negotiations for a contract extension with the Eels, floated the prospect of the devout Mormon being exempt from playing on Sundays on religious grounds.

Hopoate has already demonstrated his commitment to his faith is greater than that to his career. The centre was at the peak of his powers at Manly in 2011, earning a State of Origin jersey after a breakout year in which he won a premiership. That grand final, in which he set up a crucial try with a miraculous flick pass to Glenn Stewart, was his last game of football for two seasons. At the age of 20 and with the league world at his feet, Hopoate put football on hold to embark on missionary work for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Hopoate kept fit by working out privately while spreading the gospel in league-mad Queensland where he was often recognised by footy fans during his posting. At the end of his missionary duties he took up a lucrative two-year contract with the Eels, believed to be worth $1.5 million.

Hopoate's management had been in negotiations for an extension, but a dispute has arisen between the parties and the matter is now before the Supreme Court. Hopoate's management believes they have executed a written contract extension worth a base wage of $575,000, plus $100,000 extra in marquee player allowances, plus third-party agreements if they are forthcoming. The club is challenging the claims.

The parties attempted to head off legal action with a fresh round of talks and it's understood the Eels tabled a lesser counter offer. It's understood that during the process, Team Hopoate raised the prospect of their client being exempt from Sunday matches due to his strict beliefs. Parramatta officials denied the request and the request is likely to be revealed in court when the matter is heard.

"It was a consideration between Will but it was never put to the club," said Hopoate's manager, Tyran Smith.

Parramatta also declined to elaborate on the Sunday exemption.

"The club does not comment on private negotiations," a spokesperson said. "As the matter is before the courts we won't be providing a running commentary on speculation."

Hopoate was earmarked as the long-term replacement for Jarryd Hayne and began the year at fullback. (It was during this period that contract negotiations commenced.) However, the experiment failed and he returned to his customary centre position. While he hasn't been able to recapture the form he showed before his Mormon mission, Hopoate retained his three-quarters spot with the Blues.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/how-parramattas-will...
Interesting Jamil is out of prison in 9 days. I wonder where he will be heading to ???

Interesting Jamil is out of prison in 9 days. I wonder where he will be heading to ???
Surely he'll come to manly? Great player, I was very disappointed he committed a crime and therefore buggered up his career. Maybe he was already in last chance saloon?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10