Gutherson & Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
These Parra and Roosters rumours seem absurb

Both are contracted next year from what I understand and we shouldn't entertain the thought of releasing either

Knight would be in nsw cup wasting his time in line behind numerous players in the roosters forward pack doesn't make sense going there. The gutherson rumor makes sense though given the log jam of backs at manly.

Knight would be in nsw cup wasting his time in line behind numerous players in the roosters forward pack doesn't make sense going there. The gutherson rumor makes sense though given the log jam of backs at manly.

LOL! The log jam of 30+ year old backs. In my mind there would be only one decision to make.

I'd say the ONLY way his is true is if Bozo has got Bird. Otherwise why help Parra out by giving them Gutho..?

The rumour I hear is not Bird, but Will Hopoate. Hope not. Would much prefer Gutherson over Hopoate.
I cant blame Hoppa for taking the worm coin back in 11. I am annoyed though after what the club did for his family. I would prefer Gutho to stay and I hope that weedkiller has it all wrong.

Suppose it is a good sign if other clubs are sniffing around at our juniors ( as long as we keep them, come on! Bozo) seems we are not a team on the decline as many out there in media land would like.
PS. How accurate has Roth tool being!

G'day all,Even though they have all been champion players for us I think at least one of Brett,Jamie and Steve are going to have to face their Nathan Merritt moment where even though you are a club legend the claims of the youngster snapping at your heels becomes undeniable.It would be a far better outcome to stagger their departures rather than having to replace the quality and experience all at once.
cheers mike

The rumour I hear is not Bird, but Will Hopoate. Hope not. Would much prefer Gutherson over Hopoate.
Yeah I saw that too but I don't get it. Gutho would surely be cheaper and probably offers more. Getting Hoppa back doesn't help the log jam in the back line which is why I thought losing an outside back and getting a 6 helps a lot more. Killer and Matai play till 2017 in the centres and then there is a lot more clarity around roles.

G'day all,I can recall a couple of seasons ago Gutherson playing 5/8 in NSW cup,even though he was still eligible for NYC.
cheers mike

I cant blame Hoppa for taking the worm coin back in 11. I am annoyed though after what the club did for his family. I would prefer Gutho to stay and I hope that weedkiller has it all wrong.
I don't want that grub back in maroon and white, he's getting what he asked for and the slugs are getting what they deserve.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6