Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Then why not just say so. If it was on the way home it doesn’t affect the other players as they’ve been isolated since. They would have an extra week off, so what. More likely they shared a bird at the party rather than shared an Uber home IMO.
I agree mate...they will have an extra week off if either way... they say it or they don't sign.

There HAS to be more than has come out...there is just too much being done and said that makes absolutely no sense.
If these 2 guys "shared a bird at the party" and won't sign but all the others know and will still sign? That would take the cake for sure.

Last edited:
I too are stunned at the risk the NRL have taken with being so light handed with St George. It is madness and we will not finish this season all for the sake of one game. Idiots!

Foxsports have a link below the article above calling Lomax and Alvaro "star duo".

Lomax maybe but Alvaro is plain ordinary, if he was a star why did the Eels loan him to the Warriors.

I guess a headline of "Star and Plonker refuse to sign sworn statement" wouldn't get past Fox's lawyers.

Would have loved to have seen the Dragons players not sign the affidavits and call the NRL’s bluff.No chance the broadcasters would allow a forfeit and the NRL can’t afford to not fulfill their obligations

How long do these two have to sit out?
Surely they can't be included in the Illawarra 30 that are relocating. That would mean both are unavailable until Illawarra return to Wollongong... or forever

I just read that the two players who won't sign the 'confession' aren't allowed to return to training but the others who signed are allowed.

Wasn't it '1 in all in' according to the nrl a few days ago?

what happened?

Originally it was 1 in all in until the nrl panicked and backed down allowing the ones that signed back in.
So Nrl back down from stat Dec to sworn statement because players refused to sign
Then say sworn statement by all
Then back down again.

And we thought we had spine issues at the start of the year.
Nothing like the NRL have

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8