Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anybody 'looked the players in their eyes' yet? Or are there still covid issues?

The SMH article says:

“In the situation of the Dragons, there was a COVID hold based on that particular breach, which was a 14-day period."

So unless QLD shuts the border they could rejoin their team in 2 weeks from the date of the breach.

Pretty sure Lomax is out injured anyway.

What a dog's breakfast the NRL have made of this.

They should have kept it simple - you breached the bubble, you're out for 14 days pending 2 negative test results.

Any suspensions served concurrently.

If Saints dont have enough players to field a squad for the games falling within those 14 days, let them borrow players from other clubs.

It's not that hard really.

They should have kept it simple - you breached the bubble, you're out for 14 days pending 2 negative test results.

If Saints dont have enough players to field a squad for the games falling within those 14 days, let them borrow players from other clubs.

It is for rugba league administrators. Especially when Peter S’lickbackys is a Illawarra Credit Union fan.

And we could have loaned them a couple and it would have been like my sons game of cricket earlier this year. When we were short a couple of players we burrowed a couple of kids from the other team and they did their best in the outfield to let in boundary after boundary lol.

I agree mate...they will have an extra week off if either way... they say it or they don't sign.

There HAS to be more than has come out...there is just too much being done and said that makes absolutely no sense.
If these 2 guys "shared a bird at the party" and won't sign but all the others know and will still sign? That would take the cake for sure.
Speaking of cake… more footage of the party has been revealed…

Gee Greg Bird is looking good these days

Dammit... whenever I see this thread title I start humming Garden Party...
Too much time & going covid crazy... here you go:

Went to a dragon party to reminisce while on the piss
A chance to share new mammaries and toke our bongs again
When I got to the dragon party, they all knew my name
Everyone recognised me, man I love this fame

But it's stuffed up now - they all had to run
You see, ya can't please absent Louise, so ya got to please yourself

No-one came from miles around, we were the only ones there I said
DeBellin brought his inflatable doll, there was magic under the bed
And over in the corner, much to my surprise
Vaughny wearing high heeled shoes barbequing the fries

But it's stuffed up now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't sign for everyone, so ya gotta abstain yourself

Played them all the old songs, thought that's why they came
No-one faced the music, we all played the game
I said hello to "Mary Lou", he coaches me
But he morphed into one giant hook, it was very scary to see
And when I sang a song about a honky-tonk he said it was time to leave

So it's stuffed up now, I learned my lesson well.

Someone opened up a closet door and there the glory doorman stood
Feeling bizarre after a-shaggin' a belle and lookin' like a hood
If you gotta play at dragon parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, I'd rather have a *uck

And it's all stuffed up now, learned my lessons well

I agree mate...they will have an extra week off if either way... they say it or they don't sign.

There HAS to be more than has come out...there is just too much being done and said that makes absolutely no sense.
If these 2 guys "shared a bird at the party" and won't sign but all the others know and will still sign? That would take the cake for sure.
Based on the fact that they refuse to sign surely that throws the entire team into doubt, are the NRL really serious about taking the other eight on their word now? What if someone in the eight has come into contact with covid through sex or whatever with someone from outside the bubble, the consequences for innocent players from Manly this Friday are frightening, V'landys had better hope there are no issues otherwise he'll have the biggest sh1tfight on his hands imaginable

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8